Protect Me #2

(TW Mention of sexual assault not in graphic detail)

Jaehyun was keeping himself close to me as we enter my apartment. I know I'm going to need to tell him something.

"Jaehyun?"
"Yes"
"Can I tell you something and you can't say anything to anyone, my company knows what I'm about to tell you."

He looks at me concerned as I sit down on the couch. He joins me on the couch. I pull my knees to my chin

"What I'm going to tell you not even my family knows, the company is the only people to know."
"Jagiya you can tell me anything"
"Promise not to interrupt or go on a rampage"

He looks at me to see if I'm joking, once he sees my serious face he nods

"Of course I promise."

I lick my bottom lip.

"You know that I was choked and who did it but this isn't the first time I'd been attacked."

He raises an eyebrow

"Last year I was out in store just walking around. Someone came up from behind me and began to touch me in places that I didn't consent to. When I saw who it was I nearly freaked out. This person had dragged me down the aisles of the store and to a secluded area."

I felt tears fall from my eyes and my body shake. Jaehyun was looking at me with eyes that kept widening.

"This person knew who I was and didn't care, said I was someone they wanted for awhile. They where pissed that I'm dating you. Jaehyun they did things to me that I would never do unless it's with you. I feel tainted."

Arms wrap around me and pulls me close. I grip onto the back of Jaehyun's shirt as I cried

"Jagiya did this person sexually assault you?"
"Yes, they didn't film it though."
"Jagiya do I know this person"

I quietly whisper the name of the person who made me feel tainted.

"What's your company doing?"
"A restraining order if they come near me they will bring everything to court."

I began to cry as I remember exactly everything that happened.

"I...I didn't want it Jaehyun. They forced me to do things that would be classified as cheating."
"Jagiya you didn't cheat, I know they forced you. I trust you and believe you."

He pulls my face back so he can wipe away my tears. Just looking at his smiling face caused more tears to fall

"Shh Jagiya it's alright I'm here. I'm not going to break up with you don't you remember? Only reason we'd break up is if we fall out of love, I'll never not love you."
"Yoonoh"

He smiles at hearing his really name before he kisses me softly.

"Ailish"

I let out a quiet laugh. He just wipes away all of my tears away.

 He just wipes away all of my tears away