Fly Angels Fly 2

(1- Artemis, 2- Serenity, 3- Hazel, 4- Selene)[(Se)- Selene, (H)- Hazel, (A)- Artemis, (S)- Serenity]{Selene: Nyctophobia- Fear of the darkSerenity: Arachnophobia- Fear of spidersHazel: Coulrophobia- Fear of clownsArtemis: Acrophobia- Fear of heig...

[(Se)- Selene, (H)- Hazel, (A)- Artemis, (S)- Serenity]
{Selene: Nyctophobia- Fear of the dark
Serenity: Arachnophobia- Fear of spiders
Hazel: Coulrophobia- Fear of clowns
Artemis: Acrophobia- Fear of heights}

(S) "Sinners are you ready?"
"We are Angel Sins"
(S) "This is the show where Angel Sins are free to fly and show it all."

"Girls today you will be facing your fears."

The girls and I look at each other

"You will each brought to separate places, none of you will be watching or near each other. We have special guests that will be watching and if it gets to much they will step in."

All of us had gone pale at the thought of facing our fears.

(Se) "Can we know who is going to be special guests?"

All of us are agreeing with her

"You will not know till they step in"

Reluctantly we get into the car that was waiting for us. I was the first to get out and had to wear a blindfold while being guided by my manager.

"Serenity take off your blindfold"

As I take it off and fall to the ground. The room was filled by tanks of spiders.

(S) "This isn't funny, the girls are going to die"

"Serenity you will have to hold a tarantula for 60 seconds"

(S) "What!"

A handler came in to place a tarantula in my hand but I kept my hands close to my body while staying in a corner. I was shaking at just the thought.

"Serenity the people who are on standby to help are going to enter"

(S) "How are they going to help me hold an eight legged demon?"

I cover my eyes in fear of the spiders. I hear someone kneel in front of me and carefully move my hands

"Jagiya"

As my hands are removed I see Jaehyun and Johnny.

"Afraid of a little spider"
(S) "Shut up Chicago boy it's not a little spider"
"Jagiya we are going to help you."
(S) "How?"
"We will distract you"

Johnny was talking nonsense while Jaehyun held my wrists from behind so that I can't drop my hands. I turn to hide my face in his neck when the spider is put in my hands

"Just think Serenity the fans who are afraid of spiders will see that it's perfectly normal."
(S) "I'm worried about the girls if mine is this bad how bad will theirs be"

I felt the spider start moving up my arms

"It's nearly over Jagiya"
(S) "Easy for you to say my body is telling me to fling my hands and run"

After what feels like an enternity the tarantula is removed and I collapse into Jaehyun's arms.

"Serenity you are free to leave the room. You, Johnny and Jaehyun will be heading to one of the other locations where the members are"

I'm quick to run out of that room the other two follow me as we walk to the car.

Hazel's Fear
Getting to where Hazel was facing her fear I felt really bad. Yuta and Mark are helping her but I can see that she is on the brink of tears.

(S) "I feel so bad for her"
"Clowns are terrifying"
"What do you think the rest are like?"
(S) "I don't know but if Artemis is forced to go on a rollercoaster or bungee jumping I know she'll be in tears."

Hazel is eventually able to do her mission which is to hug a clown for roughly 60 seconds. As soon as she is out of the room I'm over to her quick to wipe away the tears

(H) "That was terrible"
(S) "Yeah how bad do you think Artemis and Selene's?"
(H) "I don't know"

The six of us head outside and see a bus waiting. Hazel was still shaken up as we get on. If our missions where that hard just how bad are Selene and Artemis'.

Selene's Fear
Getting to Selene's I see that she's forced to go through a dark maze but luckily she was getting help. I see her jump when Taeil grabs her shoulder.

(H) "I'm really worried for Artemis"
"Why what's she afraid of?"
(S/H) "Heights"
(S) "She can barely handle flying"
"Really?"

Hazel and I nod as we watch Selene complete the maze.

"At least you have our group helping you all"
(H) "Yeah But it's still bad"

I feel arms wrap around shoulders.

"How do you think fans will accept this?"
(S) "I have no idea"

Selene comes bursting through the door into the bright room where all of us. Taeil and Taeyong followed

(S) "One member left"

Artemis' Fear
All 9 of us come to a rollercoaster and I feel myself pale. Looking to the girls I can see they are the same. Heading up to the loading dock and see Artemis curled up shaking. Doyoung, Jungwoo and Haechan try to talk to her but I push through with Selene and Hazel.

(S) "Artemis It'll be ok"
(A) "No it won't"
(H) "All of us can join you"
(Se) "There's 13 of us to help"

She nods but takes my hand tightly. Pulling her up all of us get onto the rollercoaster. Artemis sits between Selene and I, Hazel was on the other side of me. As soon as we where secured Selene and I take Artemis' hand. Her grip is tight as the rollercoaster begins moving. As it went along she was screaming. At the end she is practically trying to run off it. Them wanting us to get over our fears was a little to far.