Serenity's Dream

Serenity's Instagram Post

Sirens you all seem excited to know what my dream was so I decided to tell you

My dream started off normal I was in a large stadium full of you but there was something different. Instead of you all shining my colours it was all the colour of SHINee. I couldn't understand what was going on but as everything seemed to freeze and go silent I felt arms wrap my shoulders. Turning I saw someone who made me cry....Jonghyun....he was smiling at me. He looked so proud. The scenery changed to a large field full of flowers.

He urged me to sit down beside him which I did. He just talked to me, I felt so much peace and happiness. Being able to talk and see him again even if it was only a dream felt amazing. Of course I was sad but yet I didn't feel any of the sadness. He mentioned things that I wish I could hear outside of my dreams from him.

I remember asking a question "Are you happier?" And his response was positive. He was free from all the pain he was feeling. I just smiled knowing even though I was hurt, that SHINee was hurt, fans where hurt and those close where hurt all that mattered was that he was happier.

As the dream came to a close I remember just hugging him and crying. When I woke up it was to Jaehyun's worried face. I shook my head saying that it was because of happiness and I told him my dream. He pulled me into a hug not saying anything. I sent Taemin a message about the dream and he wanted to know all the details, I told him.

Sirens I think I'm healing properly now after over 2 years. Maybe this was the closer I needed, I'll ask my therapist about my dream but I wanted you all to know about it.