Serenity forgetting she's rich & famous

Moment 1Serenity usually never buys new clothes and will always wear cheap clothing

Moment 1
Serenity usually never buys new clothes and will always wear cheap clothing. When ever she has to wear expensive clothing she freaks out at the price

"This is so expensive I wouldn't be able to afford it"
"Serenity you can buy five of these dresses"

Moment 2
Serenity was looking through books at a store and kept looking at the price even though she can afford it. She's the same with shopping and food.

"Wait how much is all of this? I don't have that much money"

Moment 3
When ever there is a prize of free food or a coupon on Fly Angels Fly Serenity is all excited even though she can afford it.

Moment 4
She forgets some days on how much something is. When she asks her manager how much a certain item she is and if she can afford it he face palms.

Moment 5
She was doing a show where the prize was an assortment of expensive meat and she got excited about the prize.

Moment 6
Serenity was filming a show and when she went to pay it was shown that she has a black card which shocked those she was with which confused her.

"What it's just a card?"
"Yeah that only those rich enough can get"

Moment 7
Out on a date with Jaehyun she didn't understand why people kept looking at them. She thought it was because of Jaehyun.

"Why is everyone looking at us? Jaehyun this is your fault"
"Jagiya its more your fault"
"How?"
"Jagiya"
"What?"

Moment 8
Serenity was home in Ireland when out in a shopping centre she kept getting surrounded by fans which shocked her.

"Why is everyone surrounding me like I'm famous?"

Moment 9
Serenity was out with Xavier and neither of the two were wearing masks or hats. They had gone into a store and everything went quiet

"This must be your doing"
"Nope all you Twin"

Moment 10
At an award show a video of Serenity was taken of her singing along to one of her songs not realising that it was hers.

"Who's song is this?"
"Yours"
"Really?"