Thoughts Serenity has but never says

1. When having to guess Sexy Back by Justin Timberlake especially when around Jaehyun she can't help but think that he is bringing sexy back.

2. When someone talks about being on their knees Serenity's mind automatically thinks I'm good on my knees but never says it because it sounds dirty.

3. If she is at home with Jaehyun and she seems him without a shirt her mind goes right into the gutter. She will never tell Jaehyun what popped into her mind once he has a shirt on.

4. When around Johnny and Xavier she always thinks If I mention one thing I can make these two feel old while also making me feel old.

5. Has moments were she can be evil and thinks of how to mess with Artemis once thought of tricking her into sticking her hand into a claw machine.

6. Has thoughts on how to mess with her friends but never acts out on them. Once thought to act like she forget that Minho (Stray Kids) has three cats.

7. Sometimes she gets the thoughts of cuddling and babying younger idols but doesn't do it.

8. Serenity always gets the thought of making certain idols feel old but doesn't usually say them.

9. When alone with Jaehyun she always thinks about lucky she is to have him.

10. Seeing comments that the two should just get married she can't help but think about it.