The ship of Serenity and Jaehyun

- Makes people question if they are a couple

- The largest ship for Serenity romantically.

- There are moments where they have nearly kissed on camera by accident.

- Fans went crazy when at an award show Jaehyun draped his jacket over Serenity's bare legs.

- Jaehyun has said that Serenity is his ideal type out of idols, Serenity has said the same about Jaehyun.

- Jaehyun appears in photos that Serenity posts.

- He once pouted because NCT Dream got one of her albums when it came out a long with photocards.

- He jokes around with Serenity teasing her about her height. {157.5 cm (5'2") vs 180 cm (5'11″)}

- NCT tease him about how close he is with Serenity.

- He has been warned by Super Junior to not get any ideas of dating her.

- He is one of the first people Serenity will call when she is having a bad day, her depression getting bad, he also is the only one able to get Serenity to eat when she skips meals.

- Serenity hates being picked up yet lets Jaehyun pick her up almost welcomes it.

- Serenity doesn't share food that she really likes not even with her group but willingly lets Jaehyun try it.

- Serenity is able to make Jaehyun flustered and speechless before, Jaehyun has done the same.

- When doing a show together they acted like an old married couple.

- The two of them sing High School Musical songs together.

- Serenity has stolen Jaehyun's hoodies and Jaehyun has stolen a lot of her over-sized shirts.

- Fans speculate if they are a couple or not

- Fans think they are dating but aren't sure.

- When asked if they are dating they go very quiet and after a long time (5-10 seconds) they say they're friends.