Sisters Slam Dunk

(Season 1- 2016)
~April~
I was playing around on my phone, sending memes to a group chat. Today was the first day of the filming of sisters slam dunk. I'm slightly nervous because I've never done a show with other females. I'm also having two comebacks this year. The door of the car I'm in opens, getting out I notice the camera straight away. I smile towards it before heading into the building. Going into a room I'm introduced to some hosts before going to meet the rest of the cast. Two of the cast members I already knew as I've met them before and became friends with them.

"Who's the youngest here?"
"Serenity"

All of them look at me

"Oh yeah I was born in 98."
"You're a baby, your parents must be young."
"Not really my dad was born in 67. I'm the youngest of my siblings."

We continue talking for a bit. I'm only really in Korea for a few days before heading back to Ireland. When the cameras are off I decide not to bring up me going back to Ireland.

A Month Later
~May~
I was only in Korea briefly as I'm graduating soon. I also have exams coming up soon. Sitting in the car driving me towards the shooting I was studying for my exams. When the car stops outside of a building, I see other members of the cast. When they see me some are excited, I was still carrying the book I was studying.

"Serenity I'll take that back to the car."
"Ok"

All of us walk in. I notice that we're in JYP. The rest of the cast in the building were excited to see me. Before the cameras began filming us

"Where have you been Serenity?"
"Ireland, I'm still in education there but I'm nearly finished."
"Really?"
"Yeah I graduate the end of the month and then at the beginning of next month I start state exams."
"You're busy"

As soon as the filming begins I'm shocked that Hyorin wanted to do a girl group. It sounds interesting. We all were told, after speaking with JYP, to go out and think about things for the group. I head to a cafe with my manager and think about it while also studying.

"Taehyun how do you do this?"

I show him a maths question I was working on. He looked at my math book before telling me slowly how to work it out. The way he was teaching made me understand it easier. I had to go back to filming with the rest of the cast, I was carrying a backpack with my books in it. My phone, wallet and keys are in it as well. Taehyun drops me off at the place we are meeting at. I'm sitting beside Tiffany. JYP isn't here yet so I take out my Irish book to go over the poems I had to know.

"What's this?"
"My Irish book I have to study it."
"Can you speak it?"
"Nope Irish is kinda a dying language."

I put my book away when JYP comes. I wasn't really paying attention as I was stressing.

Days later
I had just graduated from school and I'm back in Korea. I only have to go back to Ireland for my exams. I'm heading to JYP as we will be learning the choreography for Shut Up. I wonder what it'll be like. I was one of the first ones to arrive. I'll have to leave Korea again in a few days. I lost my voice yesterday so I was told not to talk or really make any noises.

A few hours later
We were outside waiting for some guests. Everyone was told that I'm not allowed to talk. When the guests came out it was shown that it was Block B. I've not really listened to any of their songs.

"Are you a fan of any of us?"

They look at each other before Zico speaks up

"I'm a fan of Serenity."

Shocked I point at myself before shaking my head. I really hate not being able to talk.

"Why do you like Serenity?"
"She's cute but sings different to other female idols."