Drama

A Moonlight Love

Drama:Hong Ji-Hoon is the son of a CEO

Drama:
Hong Ji-Hoon is the son of a CEO. He is known as a cold and emotionalist person. Harmony is a moonlight, a creature born from the light of a moon, she always seem happy. Moonlights are forbidden from falling in love with mortals as well as revealing that they are a moonlight. Harmony has made it her goal in life to make Hong Ji-Hoon open up and become more warm.

Characters:

Hong Ji-Hoon- Jaehyun

Harmony- Serenity

Number of Episodes:
22

Episode 1:
Hong Ji-Hoon is in a meeting with his father looking out the window. Something no someone catches his eye. Harmony is playing with children in a daycare across from the building Hong Ji-Hoon is in.

Episode 2:
Hong Ji-Hoon couldn't get the image of the mysterious blonde woman out of his head. She was on his mind even while out with his family and the woman he is arranged to marry.

Episode 3:
Harmony accidentally runs into Hong Ji-Hoon spilling coffee on him. She is repeatedly apologising. Hong Ji-Hoon seems to forget to breathe. When he says it's ok she gives him a smile which makes his heart stop.

Episode 4:
Harmony is forced to go to a meeting with other moonlights. She can't seem to shake the image of the man who she ran into. She knows she must not fall in love.

Episode 5:
The two run into each other at a park, Harmony walking her dog, Eclipse, and Ji-Hoon reading. Eclipse escapes running straight to Ji-Hoon. Harmony again apologised saying he's never run off before. In the heat of the moment Ji-Hoon asked if they can hang out.

Episode 6:
The two hang out with each other at a park. Harmony notices that Ji-Hoon never smiles or laughs. She jumped off the bench they where sitting on and swore that she'd make him more open with his emotions.

Episode 7:
Ji-Hoon is again in a meeting with his father this time they are discussing his arranged marriage and when the wedding is expected to take place. He can't stop thinking of Harmony.

Episode 8:
Harmony is looking through the ancient texts of the Moonlights. She wants to know why moonlights are forbidden from falling in love with mortal. She hides when someone comes, these texts are restricted.

Episode 9:
Harmony is hiding and hears something interesting. She hears about the last moonlight who feel in love her ancestor Tranquility. Tranquility fell in love with a mortal man name Hong Taehyun. Tranquility was killed by the man she loved because of him marrying someone else.

Episode 10:
Harmony waits for the people to leave before she could leave. She finds herself in the same park that see met Ji-Hoon in. Moonlights die of a broken heart if their love isn't returned.

Episode 11:
The wedding of Ji-Hoon and his fiancée will happen in a few days yet he can't stop thinking of Harmony. When he sees her he asks her on a date, even though she knows she shouldn't she agreed.

Episode 12:
The date between Ji-Hoon and Harmony hits many bumps but yet the two don't mind. When Harmony is on her way home she is cornered by Ji-Hoon's fiancée.

Episode 13:
Harmony was told to stay away from Ji-Hoon but she found it hard to do. She watches from a distanced as Ji-Hoon is forced to plan his wedding. Her heart is breaking, she is slowly dying.

Episode 14:
Ji-Hoon tries to contact Harmony but she won't answer. He eventually finds her home demanding her to speak with him. Harmony wishes to see him but she can't as she was being held captive by the moonlight guardians.

Episode 15:
Harmony is growing weaker and Ji-Hoon is growing colder. Unknown to everyone these two are destined to be together by the Moon itself.

Episode 16:
Harmony finally free is at home when she gets the invitation to Ji-Hoon's wedding. She destroys her apartment as she cries. Her heart was breaking even more. She collapsed to the ground in tears. Ji-Hoon ignores everyone tuning them all out.

Episode 17:
Ji-Hoon tries one last time to contact Harmony, she replies with one final text "I'm sorry." He wants to go to her but can't as he is expected to be married in a matter of hours.

Episode 18:
Harmony gathers what little strength she has and attends the wedding hiding in the back. Ji-Hoon is completely emotionless speaking to no one. Harmony wishes to catch his attention but leaves before the bride arrives.

Episode 19:
Harmony is on swingset near the church watching everything unfold. She looks like she is dying. Her heart breaks more and more. As Ji-Hoon is standing outside the church near the road while his new wife speaks to everyone he doesn't see a car come speeding down the road. Harmony rushes forward before anyone can move, pushing him out of the way.

Episode 20:
Everyone watches in shock as Harmony gets hit full force by the car. The car drives off leaving her crumbled on the ground. Ji-Hoon rushes over holding her. Tears streamed from his eyes down his face. With her little strength she whispered "Smile....I love you", her hand touched his cheek before falling. Her eyes closed. Ji-Hoon ignoring everyone picked her up and walked away, leaving behind his new wife. He walked to the park where the went on their first date. Laying her down he laid beside her. He heard someone whispering that he can save her. He took the chance. 

Episode 21
Ji-Hoon is brought back in time, just before his wedding. He is in the church. A voice whispers to him that she is here. No one was in the church with him, no one but Harmony. The voice whispers go to her. Looking around he sees her. He practically rushed down to her glad no one is there. His parents are outside. He takes Harmony's hands and whispers "Run away with me". Her eyes widen but she nods. He drags her out pass his unaware parents to the park. He turns to her and deciding to be brave kisses her. She is shocked but doesn't push him away in fact she pulls him closer. Separating he whispers "I love you" which cause tears to gather in her eyes. She repeats the words back. "Let's run away and elope" he asks her and she answered "yes".

Episode 22
Years Later Harmony and Ji-Hoon returned. Ji-Hoon learned what she is but doesn't care, Harmony was able to make him more open and happy. His parents are shocked to see him back and married. He created his own businesses which rival his father's. Harmony is beside him the whole time cheering him on.