Behind The Scenes: Dance Monkey MV

{Serenity, Jaehyun}(Top two buttons are undone)[Captions, Talking]

{Serenity, Jaehyun}
(Top two buttons are undone)
[Captions, Talking]

The video opens with Serenity getting her makeup done. She is looking down at her phone as its being done. It appears she is texting someone. Ehen she looks up and sees the camera she smiles

"What's happening today?"
"We are filming the music video for Dance Monkey"

The door to the dressing room opens and a male voice enters, the camera moves around and shows that it is Jaehyun. He sits down to get his hair and makeup done. Both of them are wearing the outfits for the music video. Serenity had a blanket pulled around her as she stands up, completely covering her outfit.

"Shall we take a look at the set while Jaehyun is getting ready."

The camera follows Serenity as she leads the way to the set. It was a replica of a street leading to the club for the first scene and last scene. She shows the next few sets which are all the club scenes.

"I'm excited for the filming, its an interesting concept."
"Are you not excited to be filming with Jaehyun?"
"Well yeah but who wouldn't be."

As she is talking to the camera Jaehyyn is seen in the background before he comes over to hug Serenity.

"Are you excited Jaehyun?"
"Hmm yeah"

The director appears and calls for Serenity. She waves goodbye to the camera before taking off the blanket. Jaehyun follows her close to the set.

A few scenes later
The two are messing around while waiting to film. The director comes over and discusses somethings

"Jaehyun you need to be more agressive when grabbing Serenity, physical grab her."
"I don't want to hurt her"
"Jaehyun you won't, its only for a few scenes and I'll tell you if you hurt me"
"Promise?"
"Promise"

Jaehyun nods as they head on to set and film the chase scenes. Jaehyun is filmed grabbing Serenity, the director calls cut a few times before telling Jaehyun to act better. Serenity reassures Jaehyun that its fine to go a little harder in grabbing her. He nods before the filming begins. There is no correction to how he grabs her.

"He always is afraid of hurting her"

The footage cuts when they are filming the ending scene. All that was left was solo shots and the dance scenes.