Reunion with friends & meeting the family PT.1

{Korean- Writing, English-Writing}
(AN: So this turned out to be a lot longer so I had to split it into two parts)

{Korean- Writing, English-Writing}(AN: So this turned out to be a lot longer so I had to split it into two parts)

(Saturday)I was siting in the airport with Jaehyun

(Saturday)
I was siting in the airport with Jaehyun. I was leaning my head on his shoulder, it was early around 1 am. I had only finished practice two hours ago. I stifled a yawn behind my hand. Our luggage was sitting in front of us, we had already checked in our other bags. We'll be gone for about two weeks.

"What's your family like?"
"Crazy I'm considered normal."
"Really?"
"Mmhmm also they will be drinking but I'll probably hide away."
"You won't even talk to them?"
"No like I'll talk for a bit, introduce you and get a drink but I know they will ask questions."
"Ah like what?"
"How long have we been dating, what you do for a living, things like that."
"Ah were will you hide?"
"With my baby cousin"
"I'll join you then."
"If you want to."

We sat in silence till

"What about your friends?"
"Hmm I don't know I haven't talked to most of them in years."
"Well I guess I'll find out then."

I nod my head. The flight attendants announce that boarding is now starting. We both stand up, grab our bags and make our way to the gate. It doesn't take us long to get on the plane. Getting to our seats as well as storing our suitcases away we sit down. The plane isn't overly packed and luckily enough there are no fans on the plane as well as in the airport but I think that's because of the time we're leaving at. I got the window seat and Jaehyun was beside me. Waiting for the plane to take off. Feeling the plane start to move as well as seeing the flight attendants do the safety announcements did I let myself relax into the seat. Sometime during the flight Jaehyun wrapped his arm around shoulders, I rested my head against him. We both ended up falling asleep only waking up for food. Some how we ended up sharing a pair of headphones and were listening to my music. After 10+ hours we finally landed in Ireland. Getting off we both stretched, gathering the bags we had we headed to bagged claim. It doesn't take us long to get our bags. I was out of immigration quicker than Jaehyun. Heading into the arrival lounge I keep an eye out for my dad and Maria. Jaehyun was pushing the trolley with our luggage.