Fanfictions Serenity has read....about herself.

My RoseShip: Jaehyun X SerenitySummarySerenity is the younger twin to Krystal

My Rose
Ship: Jaehyun X Serenity
Summary
Serenity is the younger twin to Krystal. Serenity is ignored and forgotten about by her parents, they favour Krystal and give her everything she wants. Serenity keeps to herself and is quiet. She plans to move out to live closer to her work place as well as the college she got a scholarship for. Krystal is the typical popular mean girl while Serenity is the quiet girl in choir. Krystal likes to think she's the best singer so Serenity hides her true vocal range. Jaehyun is the popular basketball player who is "dating" Krystal, he is known for be a player who only sticks with a girl for a few weeks. He is also a stereotypical rich boy. He is searching for a girl who could care less about him and doesn't desire to date him.

Excerpt
"Do you hate me Serenity?"
"Not really I don't like or dislike you it's more of what you think you can get away with."

Care ForShip: Super Junior & Serenity (Family ship), SHINee & Serenity (Family ship)SummaryAU: Alpha/Omega/Beta world and shapeshifters

Care For
Ship: Super Junior & Serenity (Family ship), SHINee & Serenity (Family ship)
Summary
AU: Alpha/Omega/Beta world and shapeshifters. Omegas are able to imprint/adopt other omegas that are unmated, packless and under the age of 25. Serenity is an omega as well as shapeshifter who was held captive and trafficked after the slaughter of her pack. Super Junior is a pack lead by an omega. It is common for head omegas/leaders of Kpop groups to adopt packless omegas. Shapeshifters are incredibly rare, Serenity is the last shapeshifter.

Excerpt
"We can't just let her leave if she's packless"
"Management won't like this."
"If she imprints on you teukie they can't do anything, it's against the law to remove a pup from an omega they imprint on."

He looks over at me

"We don't know if she's imprinted yet"
"Well If she ever calls you Eomma or something like that we will know"

One of the alphas, Heechul, comes over and crouches in front of me

"Serenity you want to stay Jungsoo right?"

I nod my head confused why he is asking