Lima Heights

Santana's POV:

Last night, me and Mercedes worked on our duet together, and it's safe to say that we are going to kill it. However, after she had gone home I texted Britt and there is something off. I know her better than anyone and I know this type of off. She's had sex and she doesn't want to tell me. It's the same as when I have Puck over to seem straight and I never want to tell her. I do when she asks but that is only because it is better for her to find out from me- Puck always boasts about his conquests, especially when it is someone as popular as me.

Part of me is confused why I feel so bad right now, but the other part knows that it is because someone else has been intimate with my Brittany...

It was a long night of picturing Britt doing that with someone else, whenever I tried to sleep all I could see was them in compromising positions and I hated it. I hated this jealous feeling. I especially hate the fact that this jealousy is because of Britt- a girl. I know that I love her, and I know that I would do anything for her, but the fact that she is female and I am female still makes me a bit uneasy. My parents, my abuela, everyone would hate me if they found out. Why can't I just be normal?

I decided to take Brittany to school today. I figured that it would be easier to see her alone before I have to see her and Stumbles together. If she is happy, then it is ok. If he treats her right then you have to be ok with it. I told myself. It was going to be hard but my main priority is her happiness, if someone else can provide her with that better than I can then I guess it is ok with me. I continued this pep talk until I pulled up outside her house.

To Britt-Britt <3 :

Hey, I'm outside xx

From Britt-Britt <3 :

Ok, I'm on my way xx

Almost as soon as I read the message I saw her front door open. She was beautiful- I can't imagine a day when seeing her won't bring me this feeling. She smiles, a genuine smile, but I could also see from the way her eyes were slightly red that she had also spent a lot of time crying. She climbs in the passenger seat and I lean over the middle console to hug her.

"Hey, Britt," I smiled

"Hey, San, are you excited for your duet today? I can't wait to see you and Mercedes, I just know how good it is going to be!"

"Yeah, yours is later too, right?" she told me that because they only picked the song yesterday, they were asking Mr Schue for an extension. My heart sunk a little bit knowing why they didn't have time to practice "That's cool, so what else did you do yesterday?" I asked, sensing that she wanted to tell me but didn't know where to start.

"San..." she started, looking at me like she has done so many times before. I had parked a couple of minutes ago, so now we were just sat looking at each other with the radio playing faintly in the background.

"That's ok, Britt," I said when she started to stumble over her words. "I'm really happy for you." I lied. I got out of the car and she followed, but when she tried walking with me, I told her that I had to go find Mercedes quickly before running off.

~~~~~

Today was a lot harder than I thought it would be. It is lunch now and I am sat with Quinn and Britt. Quinn starts to talk about Sam and all his desperate attempts to get together with her.