Rory Leprechaun

Brittany's POV:

Last night was amazing! I thought that my leprechaun was going to be small and green, but he actually looks like us! That means I can take him places without people staring! I couldn't understand most of what he said, but I did make a deal with him. If he grants me and Ashley three wishes each, I will give him my pot of gold.

It was difficult to think of something that he would want, I mean, I couldn't take him out for dinner because he only eats four-leaf clovers.

I was also on the phone to San all night, she told me about her night out and all her progress with Emily, and I told her as much as I knew about Rory. She was excited too, but I think that was just to match how happy I seemed. But who wouldn't be happy? I mean, I have my own leprechaun!

I haven't actually seen San yet, though I have spoken to her over the phone because we didn't end the call until we woke up. I was stood at my- or I guess our- locker when Rory next approached me. I was drawing Santana a picture of Lord Tubbington with the caption Lord Tubbington thinks you're purrrrfect, and so do I with a heart. I knew that she would love that, so I decided to push just how much she loves me and wrote you both showed that the other day on the back.

"Top o' the mornin', Brittany," Rory said while I broke into Santana's locker. She might forget her locker combo sometimes, but I never will. I sent him a warm smile until I shut the door and replied.

"Okay, first of all, you look magical and amazing." It's true, he did. "But I don't understand what you're saying. So, if you want to make it in this land, you really need to speak English." Why do they call it English when we live in America? I guess I'll just ask Santana later. "How's your first day of school?"

"It's grand." What does that mean?

"Hey, Irish," one of the idiot hockey players came and knocked my leprechaun's hat off of his head. Is it bad that I am kind of grateful they did it to him over me? I'm sure that Santana and I have something coming after yesterday, but Rick did deserve it.

"Wait. Other people can see you?" I thought he was my leprechaun which meant only I could see him... "But only because you let them see you?" I continued when I saw him unable to find the right words.

"That's right." He smiled. This is great!

"I've thought about it a lot, and I know what I want as my first wish." If I was going to give him my pot of gold, I should make it worth it. He nodded so I continued, trying not to comment on how blue his eyes are- I should keep Santana away from him, she always tells me how much she likes my eyes and I don't want to get replaced. "Your magical race, they make my favourite cereal, Lucky Charms. I really wish that you would make me a box of lucky Charms with all marshmallows." The marshmallows are the best bit, and I will fight anyone who says different. Well maybe not fight, but I will tell them they are wrong with a glare.

"You're in luck," I think he said, "Lucky the Leprechaun happens to be my cousin. And he lives two toadstools down."

"Thank you! Though I don't understand most of what you just said." I gave him back the hat that the Puckheads threw on the floor. "Work on it," I smiled before walking away.

During my conversation, I received a message from Santana saying that she was outside, so I went to meet her.

"Hey Babe," she smiled, pressing her lips to mine and immediately interlocking our fingers. "How's the leprechaun?"

"Great! I just asked for my first wish!"

"Oh yeah, what did you ask for?"

"You'll see when it's done," I smiled and she shook her head at me. "We have English first, right?" She nodded so we walked in that direction. We were a little early, but it just meant that we could speak while sat down.