Regionals

Brittany's POV:

I woke up today to the most adorable sound- one that I have become familiarised with over the past few months. Waking up next to San is easily one of my favourite things to do, even while she is sleeping, she is so beautiful. Although she denies it, San snores and sometimes will sleep talk- even though I have recorded her a couple of times, she still won't admit to it. I think that she feels that it is embarrassing but I think that it is one of the cutest things about her- everything about her is cute, but still.

"San, Baby," I said quietly after listening to her sleep for a few minutes. She was picking me up to go to school today so I didn't really have to worry about being late, but we both would be if she didn't get up now.

"Leave me alone, Mom," she groaned and I just laughed a little louder than I should have. As I was laughing, I heard some clattering on the other end of the phone. "Britt?" she sounded shocked that it was me.

"Yeah, it's me," I said through a laugh. "You okay?" I was referring to the noises I heard.

"Yeah," she sighed, "I just hit my head. What time is it?"

"Time to get up,"

"Already?" she complained and I started laughing again.

"You're really not a morning person, huh, babe?" she just muttered something inaudibly. "What was that?"

"Nothing, nothing. I'm going to have a shower, I'll pick you up at the usual time. Love you, Britt,"

"Love you too, bye!"

~~~~~

After I was ready, I went downstairs and found my parents getting my sister ready for school in the kitchen.

"Hey Ash, Mom, Dad. Did he get it done?" I asked, nodding at each of them when I said their names.

"Here it is," my Mom said with a smile, pulling out the box with San's bracelet in it.

"Thank you so much!" I hugged them both. This was going to make San really happy. We spoke about random things- mostly Ash and I talking about unicorns and rainbows- until I got a message from Santana.

From Sanny:
Hey Babe, I'm outside now xx

"Alright, I'm going now," I smiled after I read the message. I hugged each of my family members before going to my girlfriend's car. "Hey Baby," I smiled and leaned in for a chaste kiss.

"Hi Britt-Britt!" she pulled me in for a hug and sighed, "I missed you."

"I missed you too!" I smiled, "I have a surprise for you!" I was excited for this

"Really?" I nodded happily and pulled out the gift box. "Britt... is that what I think it is?" I couldn't tell whether this was a good reaction or not so I was no longer confident.

"Uh... yeah. I-um-I got it from your locker yesterday and fixed it." She showed no emotion, "I also cleared all of the- um- dirt so you can use it again..." her face still didn't shift. "Shit, I'm sorry, I overstepped. I'm really sorry, I'm sorry," I kept repeating how sorry I was until I was cut off by her soft lips pressing onto mine.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I love you so fucking much!"

"You're really okay with it?" I asked tentatively.

"Baby, of course I am. I can't believe you did this!" she smiled incredulously.

"I'd do anything for you- I love you,"

"I love you more,"

"Not possible." I leaned in for a passionate kiss, "Come on, let's get to school," she nodded and we drove off.