Conversations

Santana's POV:

"B, I swear, come get me now!" I whisper-shouted into the phone. "She won't stop belting Defying- fucking- Gravity and I can't deal with it! Can you hear her? I am going crazy, I think I might actually kill her in a minute!" I didn't hear anything for a minute so I decided that I had best say something else- I wouldn't actually kill her, B wouldn't like that at all. "I mean- I won't, just please, please come get me... I miss you," All I heard then was laughter- the cutest laughter ever, but still laughter. "B? Why are you laughing? I'm serious!" I whined which only made her laughter grow. Soon enough I was, unwillingly, smiling because her laughter is adorable and I can just imagine how big her smile is.

"You smiling yet, Babe," she said after a few minutes- how did she know?

"N-No, why would you think that? I'm still mad and I still want to inflict pain on Rachel!" Shit, I could never lie to her well. I usually find it so easy to deceive but, when it comes to her, she will always know. Like inflict pain- who the fuck says that?

"You sure about that?" I could practically hear the smirk in her voice.

"Fine, I might be smiling... but just a little bit!"

"Mhm, keep telling yourself that." That only made my smile grow- I hated but loved the fact that she had this effect on me. "Now are you going to kill Rachel?"

"It's so hard not to, B... she's so loud!" I complained, "I just wish that you were here and then we could show her that we can easily be louder than her," I smirked even though she couldn't see it. I heard Britt cough on the other end- I have a certain effect on her too, I see.

"San!" she shouted breathlessly, "Do you realise that you just turned me on when I am now not going to get a release until tonight?" I couldn't stifle my laugh, "Don't laugh!" she said but started to laugh too.

"Do you mind not phone-fucking with me right here?" I heard Quinn say from Britt's end of the phone.

"Quinn! Give me my phone back!" I can only imagine that B is chasing Q around the phone to get her phone back, and I found the image of it in my mind amusing. "Quinn! She's my girlfriend! Give her back!"

"Nope, not until you help me with my make-up," she laughed.

"Quinn, let me talk to Britt a sec, I promise I won't keep her too long. I just miss her," I said into the phone to stop them from running, and probably ruining Quinn's bedroom, because Britt likes to find shortcuts.

"Fine." She huffed, "You have five minutes... and I am still in the room so please no sex references." She said before passing the phone back to Britt. We both just laughed for around two of our five minutes before we realised we had better speak.

"So we are meeting at Breadstix, right?" I asked, wanting to make sure that I didn't leave my date stranded.

"Yep!" she confirmed cheerfully.

"I really miss you, B. I wish I could see you and your dress- I already know that it's going to be perfect and you will, as always, be beautiful."

"Why make such a big deal of the dress? You know that you are going to want me out of it later..." Britt said innocently. I don't think she realised what she just said, but I was laughing because I heard Quinn groan and leave the room.

"I love you, Britt,"

"I love you too... though I'm not sure why Quinn left. At least now I can speak freely-"

"We're not in the army, Babe,"

"I know. Now you're not going to kill Rachel are you?"

"B I'm trying bu-"