Forgiveness

Brittany's POV:

It's that time of year again! Santa Claus is going to be leaving his house in the North Pole to visit each and every child, delivering presents to those who have been nice and coal to the people who have been naughty. Although Santana tells me that I am naughty a lot of the time, I don't think that it is the same kind of naughty, so I am really looking forward to it.

After Sectionals, we all worked really hard on preparing for Regionals, but they are still a few months away so we don't really have much to do for now. To get in the Christmas spirit, I am wearing my Santa hat (and hiding it from Coach Sue) and decorating my locker with lights, tinsel and a mini tree. Santana is helping me and joking about her being my Mrs Claus.

"I can't wait for Christmas, are you sure that you want to spend it together? I mean I want to spend it with you but I also don't want to get in the way of all your rituals..." she asked. My family always go all out on Christmas, we have mistletoe, trees, tinsel, lights, tacky decorations and everything else that you can imagine. We also have a few things that we always do- our Christmas rituals- like always leaving 9 carrots out and 2 mince pies with 3 different types of cookie and some milk. We also leave a key under our outside doormat so that he can get in if he doesn't feel like going down the chimney. Me and my sister struggle to get to sleep but know that we have to be asleep when Santa gets here, so we are up at 5am to check our stockings. We also share a room on Christmas Eve so that we can watch Christmas movies and talk about how excited we are for the next day. On Christmas day, we help to ice the yule log that our mom always makes and also decorate a gingerbread house. We open our presents at the same time and as we always get a jigsaw, we do that too. After we eat, the whole family gets together to watch Home Alone and then we do some other stuff which isn't clarified by the ritual. This year, though, we all decided that we would invite Santana and her mom to join us as they had no where else to go.

"Baby, stop talking," I said with a gentle kiss to her lips. "If we didn't want you there then you wouldn't be invited."

"But it's a day to be with your family, just because mine is broken doesn't mean that we have to interrupt yours..." Her mom has now officially asked her dad for a divorce, it just needs to go through and they will be apart. I know Maribel still loves him, but she says that she can't be with him if that is who he has turned into. Santana, of course, blames herself. "Babe, when are you going to learn? You. Are. My. Family." I said kissing her with each word I said.

"But-" I cut her off with a more passionate kiss which made her relax into my body. I pulled away as her tongue swiped my bottom lip- we didn't want to give the whole school a free show. I kissed away the pout that formed on her lips and told her that we could continue later.

"Now, as long as you want to, you will be staying with me and my family. You and your mom are always welcome. Just no funny business, not with my sister on the floor. We can save that for another night," I smirked as I saw that playful glint in her eye return. Nothing cheers a mad San up like the idea of sex. "And, we have to sleep on Christmas eve or Santa won't come," I said exaggerating the 'and'.

Santana's POV:

"And, we have to sleep on Christmas eve or Santa won't come," Shit! She still believes? Shit. Ok, don't let it show.

"Of course!" I said with a warm smile and a quick kiss. "Come on, let's go to Glee!" I swear to whoever is up there, if anybody tells her about this, I will go all Lima Heights. I should have known that she still believed from how excited she was, but if anyone finds out they will make sure to tease the shit out of her. "Hey, I'll meet you in there, I just need to go find someone quick!" I kissed her cheek before running off to the football field.