Christmas!

Santana's POV:

I was awoken by the sound of two overly excited children jumping up and down and talking very, very, loudly about something Santa related. I glanced over to the clock on Britt's bedside table and realised that it was 5am. Why the hell are they up this early? I don't even care that it's Christmas. I can't be awake at this time without coffee or sweet lady kisses- even then it is difficult. I inwardly groaned and decided to make the fact that I was awake known.

"Tana!" Ashley shouted as she jumped up on to the bed. I tried to act happy, but my head was killing me.

"Morning, Babe," Britt said with a short kiss. I wish that it could have lasted for longer but then I remember that Ash is sitting right there and I don't want to scar her for life. "Sorry that we woke you," her voice was sympathetic and it made me smile a little at how much she cared. "I snuck downstairs and got you some coffee! Happy Christmas, Baby!" All I could do was smile and bring her in for another quick kiss. How did I get so lucky?

"Merry Christmas." I said between sips of coffee. For someone who rarely drinks it, Britt makes an awesome cup of coffee. "This is really good!" I gestured to the cup in my hands.

"Isn't it always?" she giggled, "Now come on, let's see what Santa got us! We are only allowed to open our stockings before 6am, but they are one of the best things about Christmas!" I laughed at her enthusiasm and joined her. I put quite a bit of weight on her as we walked around, what can I say? I am a zombie in the mornings and Britt makes the best pillow to sleep on while standing up.

~~~~~

We all waited downstairs, after opening our stockings, for another hour before Whitney and Pierce came down. I didn't really expect my mom to be up yet because it is her Christmas routine that she doesn't get up until at least 11am- it has been that way since I stopped believing. I told her that B still believed in Santa and, despite her shocked expression, she agreed to go along with it.

"Alright!" Whitney said in an excited voice as Ashley and my girlfriend wiggled in their seats. "Who wants to see what Santa got for us?" Both girls jumped up in excitement so I followed. I loved how excited they were, it meant everything to me to see Brittany so happy, she really was the most perfect person in the world.

We had all opened about three presents each when my mom came down the stairs. "Morning, Mami, Merry Christmas!" I said while embracing her in an awkward half-hug. Neither of us were morning people, and having to act excited for everyone else made us too tired to be happy with each other. We didn't mind though, the Pierce's have their routines and we have ours.

"Mami Mari!" Ashley shouted while she ran to my mom. She had some weird grow your own duck thing in her hand, it was so weird. I looked at Britt who shared the same smile that I had on my face- my mom was fitting in perfectly.

"Hey, Little One," she said excitedly. I smiled more at her using the same nickname that I do. "What have you got there?" she asked referring to the weird duck.

"Oh! Come here, Mari! Come see what Santa got me!" The morning was spent with everyone happy and smiling, I think that this Christmas will be the best yet.

~~~~~

Me and Britt were halfway through her puzzle, laying on the floor when my phone started ringing. Ashley was next to us working on hers and our parents were in the kitchen cooking the food. I was trying to help, but I kept getting distracted by the most beautiful view- Brittany concentrating. She was adorable with her tongue poking out and her eyebrows furrowed. Every time that she couldn't find the right piece, and her lips formed in a small pout, I squeezed on her pinky that was linked with mine to make her happier.