Parents

Brittany's POV:

A few weeks have passed since we found out about San's brother, and she really is improving. It makes me so happy to see her smile coming out more often- before, it was mostly just around me and sometimes her family. I love her smile. She is always beautiful but, when she smiles, it is just a whole new level.

We go back to school next week and, as much as I want to see everyone, I am kind of nervous. Not only did we lose Nationals, but I don't want all of San's progress to be invalidated by the bitchy exterior she puts on while around those people. She is such a good person, but it is like she is scared to let other people see that part of her.

We were supposed to be going out for a meal with her mom and my parents today (Ashley was at a friend's house) so I needed to wake her up soon. I looked down in my arms and admired the sheer perfection that I am so lucky to witness. Even when she is asleep, and her hair is a mess, she is the most attractive person I have ever seen, and will see for the rest of my life..

We didn't go to sleep until a few hours ago- she wanted to make up for lost time- so I felt bad waking her up. I leaned down until I was close to her face, and blew softly. A piece of hair fell onto her nose and it scrunched up in response. She is always the most adorable. I blew again and, this time, I noticed her breathing hitch slightly. She was awake, but her eyes were still shut. I could tell that she was trying not to smile, so I softly pressed my lips to hers.

"Morning, Baby," I whispered and watched her try and pretend that she was asleep, despite her smiling into my kiss moments before. "You're getting really bad at pretending you're asleep, Babe," I teased, "now get up!" Her eyes fluttered open with a playful roll and a guilty smirk.

"Yes, My Love?" She joked before pulling me down for another kiss. "Can't we just do that all day?" she asked through her loveable smirk. I shook my head with a breathy laugh and pressed my lips to hers quickly before replying.

"I would love to, but we did that yesterday... and the day before. Our parents say that they want to see us," she pouted so I kissed it away quickly, "I did tell you that we should disown them, but you didn't listen," I smirked.

"You just wanted to be like the kid from Home Alone," she joked.

"Come on, you, let's get ready." I pulled her up by her wrist, laughing a little at her dramatic groan. She leaned into my ear.

"You wanna have a shower?" She whispered seductively and I felt something inside of me explode... not literally, that wouldn't be safe.

~~~~~

"Babe. You need to get dressed." I said sternly. She was currently sat on our bed in her towel, every so often threatening to drop it. I knew that we had to stop now or we would never be ready, but she is incredibly difficult to resist.

"But what if I don't want to?" I rolled my eyes playfully and leaned down to place my lips on hers for a single kiss.

"Not gonna work right now, San. Now come on, you need to get ready or we will be late." She nodded and sighed loudly, earning a smirk from me, and went to pick up the clothes I chose for her.

"Seriously, B? I know I'm a lesbian but-" she trailed off, gesturing to the flannel in her hand.

"It will look cute," I told her with a shrug. She raised her eyebrow at me, "seriously. And very, very hot. Just trust me," I noticed how she shivered a little when I said 'trust me' and couldn't help but smile a little at the reaction. She didn't protest anymore, she just made a show of putting it on, making the funniest facial expressions. "I love you," I laughed.