The Start Of An Adventure

Brittany's POV:

"San, wake up, Baby," I whispered when I heard Ashley was already awake. It's always best to be ready when she comes in, especially on days like these where we wake up without clothes. And no, not even for the usual reason- Maribel and the family are still home, and even we are above that.

I pressed my lips to hers softly and, when I pulled away, her eyes slowly fluttered open and I was greeted with a small smile.

"Morning, Britt-Britt," she whispered, taking my hand under the blanket. It was the smallest gesture, but it was enough to bring the biggest smile to my face. "Why are you smiling so much?" She asked with small giggle.

"I don't know," I shrugged, causing her to laugh a little more, before lifting her hand up and kissing the knuckles one by one.

"So what's the plan for today?" She asked as I threw her some clothes to take with her into the shower. Well, not in the shower, but so that she can get dressed before I see her and make it necessary for her to shower again.

"Uh, fly to New York, check-in to the hotel and have sweet, sweet lady sex."

"Not that that doesn't sound great- it really does- but I meant before the plane. You're kind of the only one who knows what were doing... you planned everything,"

"True. But, if I tell you, there will be no surprises." Honestly, I haven't planned much, except for the few shows we have booked. I have ideas but nothing set- I thought it was best to do that because we can get a bit... preoccupied, and things don't exactly go to plan.

"Please?" She gave me a pout and, even though it is my look that she has stolen, I couldn't resist.

"Fine, now put that away." I kissed her quickly so that she stopped pouting before explaining what we were going to do for the rest of the day. "So, first we need to actually get out of bed,"

"Funny, B," she rolled her eyes playfully.

"What? It's the first step," she shook her head with a small smile.

"You're cute,"

"And that's why you love me,"

"That, and so much more."

"I suppose I should say that I love you too," I laughed a little when she nodded seriously. "I love you,"

"Well, that's good," I rolled my eyes before finally continuing.

"Anyway, once we've had breakfast and everything, I think we have to go by your place and pick up your things, then the six of us (Mom, Dad, Ashley, Mari and us two) will head to the airport and probably have some terrible food from there."

"We could get McDonald's, I know how much you love the Happy Meals..." I love how she constantly tries to find ways to make me happy.

"Hm, that's true. I wonder what toy I'll get!" I always want a unicorn, but they rarely have them.

"I love you, Britt-Britt," she smiled and leaned in for a sweet kiss. I guess I must have been getting a bit excited.

"I love you too, but we need to get ready now- we have a flight to catch!" She groaned over-exaggeratedly but still started to stand up.

"Are you coming?"

"If only," I smirked. "But no, I'll use the other one, and then I'll meet you downstairs."

"Are you sure? It's guaranteed to be fun,"

"I bet it will be, but they're all downstairs... and you have to save some energy for tonight. I guarantee you that it will be the best time of your life."