Leaving

Santana's POV:

"Irish, open up." I called, knocking on the guest bedroom door. I woke up earlier than usual and Britt and I took a shower before she went downstairs and I told her I needed to do something. Of course, as it's Britt, she made a joke about how I had been doing her for the last half hour so I should take a break. She doesn't know that the thing I am planning on doing is apologising to Rory- and I know she wouldn't expect it because I never apologise.

"S-Santana? Can I help you?" He sounds terrified and I don't know whether to laugh or feel horrible.

"Relax, I'm just here to say that I'm sorry. I shouldn't have threatened you like I did, that wasn't fair."

"I'm sorry too. I didn't know she had a girlfriend, I didn't even know she was a lesbian-"

"She's bi, but I guess that's not the point." He nodded. "Look, you seem like a good guy, but my threat does still stand." I checked around me to make sure that Britt and Ash were nowhere to be seen. "Britt thinks that you're a leprechaun, and she loves that so I do too. I only hope that no one tells her the truth. But you cannot use that against her, you need to be rational and understand that a lot of the things she does is because she thinks you're magical. Just be a good person, and don't let your hormones get the better of you," I ended in a joking tone, hoping that it would lighten the mood.

"I won't, I promise you."

"Good." I smiled, "Maybe the three of us could hang out some time?"

"Yeah, I think that would be good."

"Just to be clear, this is just friendship, not some weird threesome invitation." I joked and he laughed awkwardly. "Come on, let's go get breakfast." He nodded and started to walk but I stopped him, "Would you- uh- mind not saying anything to Britt about yesterday. I'll probably tell her eventually, it's just-"

"It's okay, Santana," did he just interrupt me? "I get it,"

"Thanks," we then both walked downstairs and sat at the table where Britt and her family already were. I pressed a kiss to her cheek before sitting beside her. "Morning, everyone,"

"Morning, Tana!" Ashley said, "Rory Leprechaun!" She shouted. I see I have been replaced. She jumped down from the table and ran up to him

"Not getting jealous again, are you?" Britt whispered and, when I turned to face her, she was wearing a huge smirk.

"Shut it, Pierce,"

"Oh wow, demoted to my last name, I'm so sad," I rolled my eyes playfully at her attempts of acting upset before turning back to the rest of the table, only to be met with adoring looks from her parents. Ashley was still preoccupied with her leprechaun.

"Now look what you've done," I joked.

"Eat your breakfast, Lopez."

"That hurts, Babe. Why do you insist on being so mean?"

~~~~~

I've been walking around school trying to hide from everyone in Glee. How am I supposed to explain to them that Britt and I are leaving? They'll be left with only three girls, and barely enough members to go to Sectionals, even with the band freaks. Could it count as community service, giving Quinn and Rachel more chances to talk. I already know that there is something still off with Q, but I also know that Rach is the one most likely to fix her. I know that I can't avoid them forever, maybe I just need to face it head-on.

"Babe, I'm going to go talk to the others about us leaving. You- uh- don't have to come. I just want to explain, and this isn't your fault-"

"Brittany, I need to talk to you." Coach Sue said, interrupting our conversation. I rolled my eyes and pressed my lips to hers.