Not Forever

Santana's POV:

I woke up after a decent night's sleep and smiled at the beauty in front of me before memories of last night came flooding in- she was leaving today. I pressed a kiss to the top of her head and put some clothes on quickly before going to my mom's bedroom. It was still early, so B would sleep for a while longer- I don't actually know how I am awake earlier than her.

"Mami?" I knocked on her door slightly before cracking it open. "Are you awake?" I asked. I heard her groan and felt guilty for interrupting her sleep.

"Are you alright?" her voice was raspy from sleeping, but I could tell from her puffy eyes that she had been crying at some point in the night. I moved closer and sat on the side of her bed.

"What's wrong?" It was rare to see her cry, I think I have seen her cry about three times since I was born.

"Nothing, I'm okay." She smiled reassuringly. I wanted to press it further, but she must have sensed that because she quickly changed the subject. "Did you need something?"

"I-uh- I was wondering if Britt and I could stay home from school today?"

"But it's the last day, you never want to miss that..." She was confused and I didn't know how to explain without repeating the truth- something I never want to do. "What's going on?" She sat up a little so that she could see me better; I noticed her eyeing me carefully and sighed.

"She's got to go away," I told her, "today." I added sadly and she gave me a sympathetic look. "I just want to spend as much time with her as I can before I don't see her for two weeks, can I?"

"I guess that it is okay, as long as her parents agree to it," I leaned forward and hugged her.

"Thank you, Mami," was the last the last thing I said before walking back to my room and joining Britt in bed. She instinctively wrapped her arms around me again and I snuggled into her side.

"Where did you go?" She mumbled.

"Just to see if we could stay home. I'm sorry if I woke you up..."

"S'okay, can we?"

"Mhm, now go back to sleep, Baby," I told her before kissing her and closing my eyes.

~~~~~

"Wake up, Baby," I felt soft lips peck mine and smiled. I sat up slowly and pulled her back in for a proper kiss.

"How long have you been awake?" I asked her through a yawn.

"Not long," she shrugged, "I've just been checking my notifications. You should probably check yours too, everyone in Glee has been spamming me to find out where we are." I groaned, grabbed my phone and dramatically flopped back onto the bed. Britt just giggled- I'm going to miss that sound.

"I'm going to miss you," I sighed, positioning myself against Britt so that she could wrap her arms around me.

"I'm going to miss you too." She pressed a kiss into my hair. "How did you sleep?"

"Good, I guess," she hummed in response and started placing feather-light kisses along the back of my neck. "You're not wasting any time, are you?" I joked and turned in her embrace so that I could face her. I interrupted her kissing my neck by putting my lips on hers. I don't even know how it happened, but what I had planned on being innocent turned into a full on make out session. She was on top of me, our tongues battling for dominance and hands all over the place, when I pulled away for air.

"Well that escalated quickly," she mumbled, kissing me again quickly.

"Uh, not guilty!" I protested jokingly. She just shrugged, laughing, and went to resume what we were doing before. "Are we going to spend your whole last day doing it," I said against her lips. She sighed and nodded knowingly.