Purple Pianos (Part 2)

A/N: Ahhh, I fucking hate this chapter!!!

_____

Santana's POV:

"Ladies, I put plastic on your chairs in anticipation of this announcement, so feel free to wet yourselves with excitement." Once again, I was sat in Sue's office. However, this time, Brittany was replaced with Becky Jackson. I knew her- through Britt- before Cheerios, and I miss that innocent person she used to be. Sue has made her her personal assistant and, now, she is just a copy of the one person that I assumed no one would ever want to be. "You are my Cheerio co-captains."

"What?" Becky shouted.

"Wait. Co-captains? With... No. No way. Uh-uh."

"I can't work with her!"

"Nah, nah, nah, see, let me tell you how this gon' be if I may. When I look at a person, I don't see someone who looks a certain way or has this or that amount of chromosomes. I just see someone who I may or may not have to destroy." I turned to Becky, "So if you ever tell me what to do, I will end you."

"Bring it, Sandbags!"

"Ladies, I am aroused." I will never understand Sue and her need to sexualise teen arguments. "However, we have a more pressing issue at hand. There are purple pianos polluting this school, and I will seem weak if it appears that I cannot control my own workspace. I want you to track down those pianos, take care of them. Make it seem like an accident." Shit. "Santana, you like playing both sides. Isn't that right? What team are you playing for this year?"

"So let me get this straight-"

"Not that you can," Becky joked and I shot her a glare.

"You want me to betray Glee Club, for you?"

"Well, I know that there are certain things that you don't want certain people finding out. One phone call-"

"Jackson, get out. Now." I interrupted Sue. Becky stood up and walked out after a nod from the only person she seems to listen to. "How do you know?"

"I don't know what you're talking about,"

"How the fuck do you know?" I shouted and she looked a little taken aback- no one dared speak to her like that.

"I know everything."

"Not like this. No one knows this except Brittany and immediate family. So how the fuck do you know!"

"The real question is if you are going to do what I want."

"You're a bitch, we all know that. But you wouldn't go as far to put my life in danger."

"Wouldn't I?" I didn't know what to say. I can't let Glee down, but he can't find out- he just can't. "That's what I thought. Now, you and the rest of the Cheerios-"

"Not Brittany." I said sternly. If this was happening, I wasn't going to ruin her senior year too. She is a good person, she deserves Glee. I don't. If I have to do this, there is no way that I am letting her do it too.

"Well, Sandbags, she wants to be a Cheerio. So she has to do things that she may not want to do-"

"Bullshit! Either she is exempt, or you tell my fucking brother whatever you want. I don't care about me. She is worth so much more than my life."

"Young love." She rolled her eyes. Just because she has never experienced love doesn't mean that it isn't real."You really believe that your relationship is going to last after high school? None of them do."

"Ours will. I don't care if we break up at some point, we will end up together."

"Believe what you like. Now fine; Brittany will be allowed to sit this one out. But if you do anything to mess up my election, you best believe that he will know, and then neither of you will be safe."