WWMJD

Brittany's POV:

It's always nice to wake up before my alarm. That annoying ringing will forever be my least favourite sound.

I opened my eyes, expecting to see my sleeping girlfriend with her mouth slightly open and her hair all over her face, but she was already awake.

She was sat up against the headrest with her knees against her chest and a book in her hands. She also had music playing through one earphone- the other ear was empty, so I know she'll hear me when I speak.

"What are you listening to?" I asked softly so that I didn't make her jump.

"Oh, hey, B." She smiled. "Just the Next To Normal soundtrack. Do you want to listen?" She asked, holding out the unused earphone. I took it with a smile and put it in. I shuffled closer to her and she rested her head on my shoulder.

"So what's this?" I tapped the book she was holding so she knew what I was referring to.

"Oh, I couldn't sleep, so after a lot of being bored and scrolling through social media, I figured I should probably use the time to actually do the winter reading."

"You didn't do that over the break?"

"Nope! And I'm almost done so will you please, please, give me a distraction." I laughed a little at how dramatic she's being before pressing my lips to hers.

"Distraction enough?"

"Yeah, just more of that. A lot more and then I'll be good," she joked.

"Wait, how long have you been awake?"

"Well, I woke up at three and tried to sleep again for half an hour, but I couldn't. I just decided to get up after that."

"You should have woken me up, that way we could both be unnecessarily tired at school today,"

"But then how would I have gotten all of the photos and videos of you sleeping?" I can't tell if she's being serious. "B, I'm kidding. I'm not that much of a creep," I laughed along with her, but she'd better not look at my phone if she thinks that's creepy.

I glanced over at the clock and realised that it's 6 am.

"Why isn't the alarm going off?"

"Oh, I turned it off. I figured that I could just wake you up... And that you'd like my kisses more than the sound of that alarm."

I love her.

"You'd be right about that." I nodded. "So, uh, we have a bit of time to kill before we need to get ready..." I started.

"Oh yeah, just enough time for me to finish this book!" She joked before setting the text aside and pressing her lips to mine.

~~~~~

Santana's POV:

"Admit it, Wonder Twins, the only reason why the New Directions beat the Troubletones at Sectionals is because that pervy clown judge was freaking high as a kite," I argued.

Cedes, Britt and I have been debating this issue for the last ten minutes with Kurt and Blaine. They were great, and I love that we saw the talent of the rest of the group instead of just Finn and Rachel, but I still say that we were better.

"And we did Michael Jackson; you guys didn't." Kurt may have a point there. Michael is just good enough to make any team win, even if they're completely talentless. "But that was like weeks ago, why are you still obsessing?"

"One word, Kurt: Michael." Cedes said.

"You guys, fear not. The wold tour of Cirque du Soleil tribute show, Immortal, tribute to Michael Jackson, is coming to Columbus in June. We should all go." Blaine offered, probably tired of this conversation with no useful outcome.