Chicago

A/N: This chapter is basically just going to be facetimes between Britt and San.
Hope you enjoy.

~~~~~

Brittany's POV:

We have been driving for about three hours now, I haven't stopped clutching Wilbur like my life depended on it. This is so hard, three hours without her, and this is only the first day. I tried to keep myself preoccupied by singing and dancing along with the radio with Ashley, but it wasn't enough.

"I know you miss her, B, but you can call her soon," my mom tried to make me feel better.

"I know. I just-" I sighed. "I don't know how I feel, I only know that this is way harder than it should be."

"We know, Britt. Just try and enjoy this, yeah?" I nod sadly and pull out my phone.

To My Unicorn:
Hey, Kurtie!

From My Unicorn:
Hey, B.

To My Unicorn:
What are you doing for the next two weeks?

From My Unicorn:
Composing Pip, Pip, Hooray and spending time with Blaine, why?

To My Unicorn:
I need a favour...

From My Unicorn:
Sure, B, what do you need?

To My Unicorn:
Keep an eye on San for me?

From My Unicorn:
Sure, I guess? Where are you?

To My Unicorn:
On my way to Chicago for two weeks. Just, please, keep her busy and make sure I am kept updated on how she is...

From My Unicorn:
Of course, Britt. Don't worry, I'll keep her safe. Have fun!

To My Unicorn:
Thank you, Uni

Knowing that she had Kurt made me feel a little better, I just don't want her to feel alone and not have me to make it all okay. I hate leaving her at the best of times, but her nightmares have been more frequent and she only seems happy when something is distracting her. It physically hurts knowing that, if she has a nightmare, I won't be there to hold her and make sure that she feels safe. Phone calls just aren't the same.

To My Amazing Girlfriend:
Hey, Baby! An hour and I will be there. I miss you!

Honestly, I wasn't expecting an answer straight away. I just wanted to make sure that she knew I was thinking of her.

From My Amazing Girlfriend:
I miss you too, Babe. Call me when you get there? I love you!

To My Amazing Girlfriend:
Of course!

From My Amazing Girlfriend:
Alright, Baby, you have fun! I will talk to you when you call.

I smile and put down the phone. After about ten seconds, I thought that I should message her again. When I picked up my phone I received another message.

From My Amazing Girlfriend:
Don't even think about it, Babe. Talk to your family!

To My Amazing Girlfriend
How did you know?