Christmas Eve

Brittany's POV:

Today is the day we have all been waiting for! Well apart from Christmas day but that doesn't count right now- Santa Claus is coming tonight! Santana and her mom are coming round at 12 so that means that I have three hours to get everything ready. This year is the first, I hope of many, where we get to share the Pierce Holiday Traditions with the Lopez family.

Me and my sister, Ashley, work on decorating my room even more than it already was. We have an average sized tree in the corner that is fully decorated and some pre-lit small trees dotted around. We also have tinsel everywhere- I used to hate having tinsel because it irritates me, but I got used to it and it is now an important part of Christmas. I hung some mistletoe in the doorway of my room and above my bed (for obvious reasons) and there was Christmas music playing in the background. I sent Ashley downstairs to help my mom prepare the food for tomorrow and got ready for Santana's Christmas present.

It is also our one month anniversary on the 27th, so we decided to only do presents on Christmas and then go on a nice date for our anniversary. I don't think that she was too bothered about us celebrating one month but, when she realised I was, she insisted that we do something. I had bought San a silver necklace which had two hearts (one upside down) and an infinity sign going through it. It cost quite a bit so I hope that she will like it. I think she will, but you can never be too sure.

The hearts symbolise the love we share- which is admittedly quite obvious- but the two are interlinked to show that we are soulmates. There is also an infinity sign to show that I plan on being with her for eternity, I believe in our love. I know that it is highly likely that we will end up fighting or splitting up at some point, but I truly believe that we are meant to be so we will find our way back to each other. Each of the hearts are engraved B or S, too. I also got her some of her favourite chocolates and a Fleetwood Mac hoodie.

There were a few other things that I had to do before they got here, so I continued rushing around.

Santana's POV:

Me and my mom are going round to Britt's house for Christmas today and I can't wait. I have got her some great presents that I really think that she is going to love as well as another thing. It might seem too early for something like this thing, but I really think that she will like it.

I didn't tell my mom that I went to see my dad, she is still hurting from the divorce and he doesn't seem to want to be in contact with me. I realised when I was getting Britt's presents ready that I hadn't called my cousin in a while. She would never call me as a precaution (my dad's side of the family used to say that if I talked to her then I would be disowned). The last I heard, she had a girlfriend- it was recent but exciting nonetheless.

Phone call between Santana and Emily

Hey Em!
I said with excitement. I hope that she isn't spending this Christmas alone.

Hey San! How are you doing?
I realised that I haven't even told her about me being gay, let alone what happened with the family or anything about Britt.

I'm doing ok now, I have a lot to tell you so, first, how are you doing? What's happening with the girlfriend?
I teased her because I know that she doesn't have anyone else close to talk to about this stuff, only her friends, it's different with family though.

Well... we are officially together and I am spending tomorrow with her and her family!
We both squealed in excitement. This was amazing news!
So what's going on with you?