Fondue for Two

Brittany's POV

Santana has been more busy with her family these past few weeks so we haven't seen each other as much. Obviously we see each other in school, and sometimes at weekends, but she has had to go straight home after. It was strange, almost like I had to find myself again, I had to work out what I liked to do. I know it sounds drastic but, in the months that we were together, we have spent almost every day together. I guess that it is a good thing, though, we are so good together, but we can't be us exclusively- we need to be individuals too.

For the first couple of days, I just spoke to Lord Tubbington and occasionally played with Ashley. However, after that, he suggested that I start a YouTube channel. I was hesitant at first because I didn't think that anyone would watch it, but he managed to convince me. Surprisingly, we got quite a lot of great reviews. That brings me to where I am now, sat in my bedroom with Mercedes and Tina.

"Hi, I'm Brittany S. Pierce, and this is my new internet talk show, Fondue for Two. It combines the two things I like the most: hot cheese and talking to people." I said before sitting down to join my two guests who were testing the fondue. "My first two guests are the school's biggest gossips, Mercedes Jones and Ms. Tina Cohen-Chang-"

"Shouldn't it be Fondue for Three?" Tina asked and all I did was shake my head- that completely ruins the magic of the rhyming words.

"Oh my God! That is hot!" Mercedes complained- people these days.

"Okay, so let's get down to some hot dish." I started, "Um, I heard a rumour that Mr. Kidney the janitor (who's closet San and I have used many times) walks around school drinking vodka out of a teapot." I ignored the weird looks when I said about San and I because... well, what did they expect from us?

"I mean it's not even good, it tastes the way a baby's diaper smells." Mercedes said, referring to the fondue. You'd think that she would have better manners than to disrespect the food in my house, but no.

"I heard a rumour that Santana is a bottom, and I can confirm that rumour. It's 100% true." I said nonchalantly. They both looked at me like I was crazy- it's just the facts...

"Wait what?" Mercedes said, the corners of her mouth threatening to turn into a smile.

"Brittany, are you serious?" Tina asked and I just shrugged.

"Yes?" I said, confused that they were so shocked, before noticing that Tubbs had entered the room. "Oh look! It's Lord Tubbington!" I picked him up, kissing his head and saying my hellos before setting him down in my lap. "This is Lord Tubbington, say hi to the camera!" I said in a higher pitch than usual. "You want some cheese?" I asked him, setting him down in front of the fondue.

"That's disgusting," Tina states as he started to eat some of the food.

"So you're just gonna let him do that?" Mercedes asked and I, once again, shrugged.

"Lord Tubbington is allowed to eat cheese because he is on Atkins." I explained while stroking my favourite cat's fur. "Okay, well, that's all we have time for today. Tune in next week on Fondue for Two where we will be dipping raw meat into boiling chocolate." And with that I turned off the camera and looked to my friends who just had an unreadable expression on their faces.

"Well that was... an experience," Mercedes joked and I knew that line sounded familiar.

"You sound like Santana after our first time together," I stated. They looked at each other with more confusion than before.

"O-Okay..." Tina stuttered. I thought she stopped that last year, I don't know. "Hey Britt? That thing you said about Santana earlier, was that really true?"