BCH. 3 - Zekaj's and the Holidays

Happy Holidays!  Happy New Year!

It all takes place towards the beginning of the story. It's split between Zekaj's first christmas and New Year's eve.  It's not super long, just a short sweet bonus chapter for yall! <3

Christmas, 3 Month's since Zekaj's summon

"So, If I understand correctly," Zekaj said.

Christmas wasn't something normally celebrated in hell, some maybe did after enjoying the tradition humans had set in after visiting earth but they normally celebrated their own holidays.

"A fat old man breaks into your house and leaves a bunch of presents under your tree. Then eats the food you leave out for him?"

"Yep that's correct," Hunter answered.

"And you believed this man existed for how long?"

"Till I was 11, but that's not important." Zekaj laughed at Hunter and ate another sugar cookie from the Tupperware full of them.

"These are fucking good," Zekaj said with a mouth full of sugar cookies.

The demon was laying on Hunter's bed as the two watched Christmas movies. They were all new to Zekaj who hadn't ever seen any of them before. The two at the moment we're watching Rudolph as Hunter went back and forth between his room and closet as he tried on new clothes he got for Christmas.

"So they only like Rudolph's uniqueness because it's useful to them now?" Zekaj asked Hunter from the closet.

"I guess," Hunter said, he hadn't thought of it like that.

"Ain't that kind of a bad message to be teaching children? That their uniqueness is only useful if it's beneficial to others?"

"Yeah, it is." Hunter laughed.

Hunter left the closet in an outfit of his new clothes. It was a black sweatshirt and blue jeans.

"What do you think?" Hunter asked the demon.

Zekaj looked over and took him all in.

"I like the sweatshirt,"

"And the pants?"

"Meh," Zekaj responded.

"You don't like them because they aren't black," Hunter snickered.

"Hey! I like clothes that aren't black!" Zekaj defended himself.

"Really? Because every article of clothing of yours in my closet is black." Hunter answered.

"My underwear isn't"

"Really?" Hunter was astonished. "What color are they?"

"Clear,"

"Clear?" Hunter asked.

"Yep," Zekaj said acting like that was normal.

Hunter didn't think clear underwear even existed. All of Zekaj's undergarments were in his drawer and he had never seen any. The mage looked over at the demon who was sheepishly eating a cookie.

"Zekaj are you not wearing underwear?"

"Maybe..." He whispered. Zekaj himself was wearing black sweatpants and a black turtleneck. Hunter himself thought that glasses could pull the whole look together but neither of them had any to spare.

"You're disgusting," Hunter was grossed out.

Zekaj rolled his eyes and continued to act like nothing was wrong.