Ch. 68 - Demons Just Want to Have Fun

"You look nice in a suit," Zekaj said, buttoning the black suit together.

Hunter turned to look at himself in the mirror, his hair was styled which was strange to look at. Most of the time he just brushed a bit and let it fall into however, but to be fair it had never been this long before.

"You need a haircut," Zekaj added, fighting the urge to ruffle Hunter's hair.

"I know," Hunter tugged on parts of the suit.

The black suit shot down in a v shape through his chest which he assumed was for demons to show off their muscles. Hunter, and Zekaj, insisted he wear a shirt underneath and Caroline saw no issue with it.

Zekaj himself was wearing a golden choker that went down into a "v" shape in the middle of his chest. There were golden chains flowing down from his shoulders onto his pecs. Golden gauntlets around each forearm and bicep as well flowy black pants with golden designs around the edges that showed off a bit of leg. It was all held up by a golden belt around his waist that was dangerously low.

"You like nice," Hunter said, feeling the delicate gold jewels around Zekaj's chest.

"I feel ridiculous."

"You look hot," Hunter laughed. "It goes well with your marks."

"Well yeah of course I look sexy, but when everyone else is wearing what you are, just more revealing, you start to feel a bit ridiculous."

"I didn't say sexy, I said hot."

"I know what you meant," Zekaj winked.

Zekaj held out his arm and Hunter intertwined them as the two headed down to the ballroom.

Many of the most prestigious people in hell were at the seventh ring today all interested in not necessarily meeting Hunter, but seeing him with their own eyes. The ballroom would have many people from the city as well.

"Luckily, we don't have to make a big entrance. Mom would rather people come up to us than make a big ol' scene." Zekaj said, relieved.

"She's saving it all for the wedding isn't she?" Hunter asked.

"Yep," Zekaj smiled through gritted teeth. "It's going to be a chaotic day."

"At least I'll be marrying you," Hunter leaned over resting his head on Zekaj's shoulder.

Zekaj hummed in contentment as the two continued on.

*****

As Zekaj pushed the door open, the two quietly snuck into the crowded room. Demons were all crowded around, many talking in circles to one another. Many were friends or acquaintances. Mostly everyone in Hell got along.

Hunter couldn't help but notice, compared to everyone else, he stuck out like a sore thumb. For one, most of the demons had dark colored hair, his dirty blond hair was going to make him stand out like a sore thumb.

And they were all massive. Tall and well muscular, one slight bump and Hunter was toast.

"Don't worry, no one is going to survive if they push you." Zekaj winked.

"Don't you dare cause a scene," Hunter told Zekaj through the link.

"If anything you're the one that's going to cause a scene, Human."

Pushing through the crowd, a bored Zekai walked out. He himself was wearing something that looked just like what Zekaj was wearing.

"Mom made you wear this shit too?" Zekai asked.