BCH. 2 - Zekaj, Before the Summon

Zekaj's POV - Takes place during Chapter 1

[MATURE CONTENT]

"Another woman? Really?" Kai said as a girl whose name I couldn't remember entered my room. I couldn't help it as my eyes wandered towards her entering.

"Are you even listening, Kaj?" I was pulled back to him as he pinched the bridge of his nose, frustrated.

"Nope," I answered truthfully. Couldn't help it when a fine ass woman was waiting for me in my room.

Kai sighed as he looked back at me.

"What happened to Elaine?" He asked.

Elaine was my previous fling, a friend with benefits. We had a mutual understanding of coming to each other when we needed off.

"She found her mate yesterday," I answered. Now I had to find a new friend with benefits. Elaine and I had been friends for hundreds of years.

Zekai sighed again.

"Mom's gonna be pissed."

"Please." I scoffed. "She's always pissed and hasn't killed me yet."

"And you're just going to wait for her to then?" Kai asked.

Frankly, I knew mom wouldn't kill me so to say. She'd be pissed and probably smack me but it's not like it ever hurt. I'm a pretty powerful demon, not gonna lie, I don't get hurt very easily.

"What exactly could she do to me, Kai?" I asked.

"I don't know man. Personally, I think she's holding back. Waiting for the perfect moment to humble you."

I rolled my eyes at that when I heard whats-her-name call for me from my room.

"Shouldn't you be waiting for your mate to show up instead of hooking up with someone you aren't mated with?" Kai rudely interrupted my thoughts.

"Who cares? I've been waiting hundreds of years for her and it's not like I'm going to meet her in the next couple of hours dude, let me have fun."

"This is the second time you've "Had Fun" this week Zekaj. We don't need an accidental little Zekaj running around. Gods have mercy if you ever reproduce." Zekai said.

"Harsh." I scowled at him.

"Someone had to say it," he shrugged.

"Look," Zekai looked me dead in my eye and said, "You need to reevaluate your life goals."

"I do not!" I rebutted.

"What are your life goals then, hmm?" Zekai asked, raising an eyebrow.

I looked up at him, him being a couple inches taller than me. He didn't have anything on me in the muscle department. He was a twig compared to me but always knew how to push my buttons in a way that had me border lined ready to give him a black eye.

I squinted my eyes at him, trying to think of what my life goals are.

What are my life goals?

"Have sex. Be powerful."

Zekai facepalmed.

"What?" I asked.

"You're intolerable,"

"That's part of my charm," I gave him my best smile. I turned to go into my room before I turned back to him. "Got my second goal done, time to complete my first one."

I winked at him and entered my room just in time to catch him facepalm again.

The beauty was already lying on my bed waiting for me. Perfectly curved, simply perfection all around.