Ch. 14 - Speedos and Sunscreen

[Warning: Sexual Thoughts and Activities]

!DISCLAIMER THIS STORY CONTAINS NO SMUT. FOR MORE INFO CHECK CH. 32!

End of Summer.  One Month before Hunter's 18th Birthday

It had been a month since the threat of the Pack Killer and nothing had happened.  A pack a couple states over was destroyed, many of its members had luckily gotten out alive and were welcomed into other packs in the area. The runes hidden in the forest were removed, but the alert system was still up just in case.

When Hunter and Zekaj had returned from shopping, his parents were still gushing over how well Hannah had done.  They had to bring it up in every single conversation.  His grandparents were even there to congratulate her since they were the previous leaders of the coven.  They were his father's parents after all.

Thankfully that was a month ago and Hunter was able to push his feelings back with help from Zekaj like usual.

Zekaj today was packing for a surprise trip and wouldn't let Hunter remove his hands covering his eyes until he was done.

"Why can't I know?"  He asked.

"It's a surprise!"  Zekaj exclaimed.  "You're either gonna love it, or hate it honestly."

"Oh god."  Hunter mumbled.  He truly had no idea what Zekaj had planned.

"Ok, ready!"  Zekaj said.  "You can look now."

Hunter uncovered his eyes and Zekaj was standing there in human form.  He was wearing a bright blue tank top and tan cargo shorts, as well as Hunter's bookbag on his back.  It was odd seeing him in clothes that weren't black.

The tank top was perfect in showcasing Zekaj's upper body.  Every golden line wrapped around his arms, as well as the demonic runes, was standing out.  His tan skin meshed well with the gold and the hair on him hid some.

"You don't think the markings will be a problem do you?  You keep looking at them and where we're going may be busy."  Zekaj asked.

Hunter immediately blushed at the fact that he was caught eyeing him.  "N-no it's fine"

"Ok!  Here change into this."  He handed him a matching tank top that was yellow instead of blue, as well as a pair of flip flops.  Hunter was hesitant about wearing a tank top and Zekaj immediately picked up on it.  "You'll look good I promise! C'mon!"

Hunter could see how badly Zekaj wanted him to so of course he couldn't say no.

"Fine."  He mumbled while taking the tank top.  He quickly slipped out of his shirt and into the tank top right in front of Zekaj, unbeknownst to the flood of emotion it put Zekaj through.

"Ok! Lets go!" Zekaj pulled Hunter into his hard body, he lost balance as his face fell into Zekaj's pec as they whisked through the shadows.

They quickly arrived at their destination and Zekaj continued to hold Hunter close, or so Hunter thought.  He looked at his surroundings as much as he could when pushed against him.  They were in a very tight space in a poorly lit room.

"Where are we?"  Hunter asked, his voice muffled due to him being up against Zekaj.  His legs were awkwardly bent so the base of his foot was pointing up towards the ceiling as he held onto Zekaj for dear life, not wanting to fall.  Hunter stood up as much as he could in the tight area, their bodies still pressed together tightly.

"The darkest spot in the area, so I guess a bathroom near our destination."  Zekaj replied, looking at something.  Hunter followed his gaze to the other side of the space.