Ch. 27 - Soul Searching

"God damn, I understand now. I look amazing!" Zekaj, inside Hunter's body, eyed his body up and down checking it out.

Hunter and Zekaj had just accidentally discovered they could switch bodies.

Somehow Hunter's soul had been pulled out into Zekaj's body when he tried to push Zekaj out.

"Like fuck," Zekaj got closer to his own body. Zekaj grabbed his shorts and pulled them back and examined himself.

Hunter looked up in embarrassment, he had not seen Zekaj's cock yet. He still wasn't ready. "I look even bigger from another point of view, nice!"

"Give me back my body," Hunter finally spoke from Zekaj's body.

The human's body, currently taken over by a demon, had a wicked smile pointed at the Demon body filled with a human soul.

"Nah, I don't think I will," Zekaj stated bluntly. "My body now."

The demon smiled at his body and the temptation to slip his hands into his pants grew.

"To be fair, this is not what I had in mind when I said I wanted to be inside you."

Hunter felt a blush rise in Zekaj's body.

"You can't just say stuff like that!" Hunter stammered.

"Who's gonna stop me, baby!" Zekaj's smile grew even wider.

"I- I- I-," Hunter stuttered. Hunter started to feel a bit tired.

"I'm gonna have fun," Zekaj wiped his forehead that was starting to be incredibly sweaty. "Right after I-, Gods, sit down."

The void demon sat down in the mage's body and wiped his forehead again. Zekaj looked up at his body and could see Hunter was starting to sway back and forth.

"We need to switch back," Hunter said seeing his body grow paler.

The muscular demon's body became too heavy to hold up and Hunter collapsed into Zekaj inside the human vessel. Their bodies and souls slammed into each other returning to their own bodies.

"I turned you into a vessel," Zekaj said. 

Hunter's body was still too weak for him to say anything other than breathe quietly.

"I said I wouldn't, and I still did. I didn't mean to; I wasn't thinking I got carried away. I just wanted to mess with you a bit, but I almost killed you I- I'm sorry." 

Zekaj couldn't help the tears from flowing. Hunter's body had deteriorated just from the short time Zekaj was in control.

Human bodies weren't made to have a demon soul in them. Demons' souls are stronger than a human's soul. While they can be in the body of a human while the human's soul is still inside, without it, it's impossible to keep the Human vessel from being destroyed after a while.

Zekaj's soul was incredibly strong, which made the deteriorating process quicker than that of a normal demon.

Hunter's soul being alone inside Zekaj's body was bad too. The weak human soul was being crushed while inside the demon's body.

"Zekaj," Hunter whispered, his skin started to grow in color again to its slightly tan, not exactly pale, color.

"Yes? Baby? Are you ok? What do you need?" Zekaj cupped Hunter's cheeks and stared into Hunter's partially open eyes.

"Please,"

"What? Whatever you need." Zekaj interrupted Hunter.

"You're crushing me," Hunter laughed.