Ch. 35 - Accidents Happen

Hunter couldn't keep his eyes off the changing demon as Zekaj went through their closet picking out his outfit.

Zekaj was stuck between two nearly identical button-up dress shirts, both black but slightly different shades and one was long sleeve and the other wasn't. He currently was checking himself out in a mirror flexing slightly with every turn.

"If I flexed hard enough I bet I could rip it," He said to Hunter, or himself. Hunter wasn't entirely sure.

"Please don't," Hunter said from the bed.

"You saying you don't want to see me burst out of this shirt with the muscles?" Zekaj frowned.

"I'm not saying that," Hunter said. "I just don't need you ripping anymore of your nice clothes,"

"Another time then," Zekaj winked.

He held up the long-sleeved shirt over his chest and moved it back and forth trying to figure out which one he liked best. Finally, he asked for Hunter's opinion.

"What do you think?" Zekaj asked. "Long or short?"

Hunter wasn't going to lie, all he could stare at was Zekaj's veiny, pumped up, arms in the short sleeve dress shirt. He wasn't even looking at the other option, it didn't exist to him.

"I think I got my answer," Zekaj smiled, hanging the long one back up.

Zekaj buttoned the shirt up and turned towards his mate. The demon looked his mate up and down and smiled. He sat down on the bed right next to Hunter and turned his head towards him and his grin grew.

The two were going to a slightly fancy restaurant a city over. It was Hunter's idea to dress up and go somewhere nice. But he wasn't going to lie, Zekaj was very hot all dressed up and that was the main reason he chose somewhere fancy.

"You look nice," Zekaj said.

Hunter blushed and looked away, "Thank you."

"You would look even nicer with nothing on," Zekaj leaned over, growling in his ear.

Hunter turned and tried to push him off the bed. The demon didn't budge at all.

"Stop!" Zekaj scowled.

"Well stop being horny this is a horny free zone for the time being!" Hunter continued to push at the immovable demon.

Zekaj grabbed his arm and pulled him into his lap and before Hunter could even yelp in response the demon took his lips and connected them with his. He bit down gently at the human's bottom lip before pulling back and letting go. Zekaj looked into the brown eyes of his love.

"What are you thinking?" Hunter asked.

"You don't want the answer to that, it's horny." Zekaj smiled cheekily.

Before Hunter could even reply, the front door to their house burst open with commotion coming from the living room. Hunter jumped in surprise when he heard his name being called from downstairs.

"Ughhhh," Zekaj groaned.

"Hopefully they'll be quick," Hunter replied. "Come on babe,"

Zekaj faded into Hunter and the two headed down the stairs. The last thing Hunter wanted was to get stuck in a conversation with his family just before leaving for dinner.

The first thing Hunter saw was his father talking to someone in the living room that he didn't recognize. He did however recognize his sister who was clutching the man's arm.

He was tall, shorter than Hunter and Zekaj, and had a decent bit of muscle on him. His hair was a light shade of brown and eyes that matched. Hunter couldn't help but recognize him from somewhere.