Ch. 22 - Calm

"THEY DID WHAT?"  Zekaj growled, shaking the whole room.  Zekaj's whole body was shaking in anger and Hunter was worried, he wasn't sure if he'd be able to pull him out of this.

Hunter had just told Zekaj about how his parents weren't there for Hunter's birthday.  Hunter was worried about this exact reaction from him.

"Zekaj, it's ok!"  Hunter pulled Zekaj into a hug trying to keep him from leaving his room.  Zekaj's stronger body pushed against him and Hunter tried his best to keep a footing.

"I'M GOING TO KILL THEM."  He snarled in anger.

Hunter felt Zekaj's body shudder as his demon form came out.  Hunter looked at his face and watched the light seep out of Zekaj's glowing eyes.  That was new.

"Please calm down Zekaj."  Hunter whispered.  He squeezed Zekaj tighter and Hunter's back hit the door.

Zekaj was breathing heavily and shadows were slowly seeping out of his body.  His whole body was shuddering against Hunter.  Zekaj's head slowly leaned onto Hunter's as Zekaj finally calmed down.

"I'm sorry."  Zekaj whispered.  "I'm sorry I wasn't there."

"It's fine Zekaj."  Hunter laughed.  "You're here now."

Zekaj hummed against Hunter and slipped his hands down and picked his soulmate up.  Hunter wrapped his legs around Zekaj's waist as he walked them over to their bed.

"So what else happened?"  Zekaj asked as he held his soulmate close to him.  They both were laying again on their bed, cuddling.  It was turning into one of their favorite activities to do as a couple.

Zekaj never would've guessed he would love cuddling as much as he does now.  Hunter changed him.

"Well, school was pretty interesting,"  Hunter said.

"Really?"  Zekaj was surprised.  "The one day I'm not there, something interesting happens."

"Well kinda,  I learned Max and AJ are mates."

Zekaj was speechless.

"Holy shit really!"  Zekaj started laughing wildly.  "Aj is mated to Max.  Holy fuck."

"Yeah.  It was obvious that Max liked him now that I think about it.  Oh, and you can't tell anyone.  I wasn't supposed to tell anyone."

"God I wanna tell EVERYONE."  Zekaj continued to laugh.

"You can't!"  Hunter laughed, kissing Zekaj.  Hunter rested his forehead against Zekaj's and looked deep into his glowing eyes.  "Things aren't going well between them.  I can see that Max wants to be with him, but I guess Aj isn't sure about it."

"That's sad."  Zekaj said, but from the tone of his voice, he really wasn't.  Zekaj quickly changed the subject.  "Who do you think bottoms?"

"What!"  Hunter burst out laughing again.  "That's what you're thinking about!"

"Hey, it's a fair question!  Because AJ is an alpha but Max has more of the top body type.  It's not as easy to figure out like with us."

"What do you mean?"  Hunter raised his eyebrows.

"Well I'm the top and you're the bottom."  Zekaj said nonchalantly.  Hunter still raised an eyebrow at him and Zekaj went into detail.

"Well.  I'm big and muscular.  You're small and lean.  You have a nice butt and I have a huge cock."

Hunter coughed awkwardly.  Deep down he knew Zekaj was telling the truth.

"What, did I lie?"  Zekaj said, wiggling his eyebrows.