Epilogue

One Week After the events of Ch. 81

Zekaj carried Hunter bridal style into the suit, the human in his arm laughing hysterically as he begged Zekaj to let him down.

The demon did as he was told and tossed his mate onto the bed, the human yelping as his ass bounced along the soft bed.

Before Hunter could react he was completely smothered as the demon dived on top of him.

"Zekaj you're crushing me!" Hunter laughed as the demon kissed all over him.

Zekaj leaned up, barking with laughter as well as he pulled his button-up shirt off.

"And that's my problem, how?" Zekaj said, awkwardly trying to take his shorts off.

"I'm your mate!" Hunter said, raising his arms up as Zekaj pulled his shirt off of him. "You could kill me!"

"Fair point," Zekaj shrugged, flopping down on top of the human and covering his body in kisses.

The two made out for a while, letting the feelings flow through them, leading to more than just kissing.

But soon after the two were just cuddling in bed planning out their week.

"Tomorrow we can go to the beach, then we can have a nice dinner that evening. Then more fucking that night," Zekaj suggested.

"Sounds good," Hunter yawned, letting his head rest on Zekaj's chest.

Zekaj ruffled Hunter's hair and soon was running his large hand through his blond hair.

"I never thought I could be this happy all of the time," Zekaj murmured. "Didn't even think it was possible."

"I understand," Hunter said, tangling their legs together.

"I'm going to love you for a long time Zekaj Voidborne," Hunter whispered, kissing his chest.

"And I'm going to love you even longer, Hunter Voidborne."

Hunter dug his face into Zekaj's chest to hide his smile. Zekaj noticed this and cupped the bottom of his chin and pulled his face up to look him in the eyes.

"I love you," Zekaj cooed, getting a "love you" right back.

"I'm all for cuddling here the rest of the night," Zekaj looked out the balcony door and saw the sun setting along the vast ocean. "But I'd loooove to try out that Jacuzzi."

Hunter smiled getting up off the demon, deciding that the two really should clean up instead of laying naked in bed the whole night.

The demon got up after him and Hunter yelped when he felt Zekaj slap his ass.

"Asshole, I'm still sensitive down there still," Hunter frowned, holding onto his ass.

"Oopsie," Zekaj grinned mischievously. "It's so plump it's hard not to slap."

After turning it on and waiting for it to fill, Zekaj was carrying Hunter and slowly lowered the two in.

"I love you," Zekaj repeated.

"I love you two," Hunter said with a passionate kiss.

This was their much-deserved peace and even though they spent most of their time at home cuddling, it was nice to be away from the constant chaos. Though things had considerably calmed down, but with Zekai out of the house, Zekaj assumed things would pick back up again soon.

Zekaj never could've thought this would be his life. And the same went for Hunter.

A human who didn't know his own worth, who didn't realize the wonders that life could bring.

A demon who had very little self-worth, who realized that he needed to protect himself in order to protect those he loved.

Both had changed each other for the better.

The worst was behind them.

Together hand and hand, they were unstoppable. Two men madly in love, who would do anything to protect each other. Soulmates that were the perfect match.

An unlikely pairing once thought impossible.

A human and a demon.

A love destined by fate.

A story that was only just beginning.

6 Hours Later

Hunter could hear the distant ringing that slowly woke him from his slumber. The bristles of hair on Zekaj's chest brushed against his cheek as he moved his head to try and see where the sound was coming from.

A gentle blue glow shown from the bedside table and he quickly reached for it. The metal phone shined in his hand and he read the name.

Zekai

The contact image was a close-up pic of Zekai smiling widely that Hunter forgot he had made the contact image.

Zekaj stirred in his sleep but didn't wake up. The human rolled off of the demon and sat up on the edge of the bed. Clicking the green phone button to answer the call, Hunter brought the phone up to his ear.

"Zekai? You ok?" Hunter yawned, his eyes still droopy.

"Dude is Zekaj up!" Zekai all but yelled from the other side of the phone.

Hunter turned back and slowly watched Zekaj's pale gold eyes open up and stare at him.

"Is it Zekai?" He groaned. Hunter nodded.

"Yeah he just woke up, is everything alright?" Hunter asked again, putting the phone on speaker.

"I found it. I found what was missing."

"Are you sure?" Hunter asked, looking at Zekaj with wide eyes. The two were wide awake.

Zekai laughed in excitement on the other side of the phone.

"I found him," Zekai cheered, screaming through the phone.

"Found who?" Zekaj asked, his voice groggy from sleeping.

"I- I found Elliot!"

ZEKAI WILL RETURN in:

Crazy, Stupid, Demonic. - Book 2 of the Roundtable Rebirth Series

A/N:

And with that, How to Tame a Demon is over.

It's been a long ride, but it's time for Zekai's story.

This is not the last we'll see from Zekaj and Hunter. I've grown so attached to these characters that I can't just throw them in the dumpster. (Because storywise that wouldn't make sense either lmao.)

I'm really excited for book 2 and can't wait to share it with you. Make sure to leave me a follow (if you're on Wattpad) and add Crazy, Stupid, Demonic. to your library to get notified when it updates!

Also Tapas Besties: I plan on changing the book title to "The Roundtable Rebirth Series" as well as the link. Does this seem like the best plan? I don't want to confuse people but leaving it titled as "How to Tame a Demon" wouldn't make sense, right?

Thanks for reading besties, see you soon!

-MEK