Ch. 34 - 4 is Enough

The cold air was making itself known as October got closer and closer to coming to an end. The leaves were beginning their fall and snow could come at any moment.

Hunter was waiting for his boyfriend outside of a coffee shop at a small little table. It was weird calling each other boyfriends, they felt like so much more. Not exactly husbands but more than simply boyfriends.

The coffee shop door rang as Zekaj exited the store with two drinks, a bag filled with food, and a big smile on his face that only got wider as his eyes met Hunter.

Zekaj immediately headed towards their table and sat the drinks down and Hunter expected him to sit down but the demon did the opposite. He closed the space and leaned down and kissed the human, cupping his cheek.

Their lips separated and Zekaj gave the human a wink, "Barista wanted my number, had to tell her I was taken. And giving proof doesn't hurt right?"

"I'm not complaining," Hunter whispered.

"Two large mocha frappes and 3 warmed up chocolate chip cookies," Zekaj said, pulling out a cookie and taking a big bite. Zekaj groaned at the immaculate taste. "You gotta try some," he said with a bit of cookie still in his mouth.

Zekaj extended the cookie towards Hunter who took a bite, and the demon immediately took a bite in the same spot.

"It's like we kissed," Zekaj said with his mouth full which prompted an eye roll from Hunter.

"If you wanted another kiss you could've just asked," Hunter took a sip from his drink.

"There's a lot more I want to do to you," Zekaj wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

It had been around a week since the two had mated and Hunter could tell Zekaj was wanting more. As a matter of fact, Zekaj wanted to go again the night after but Hunter didn't really want to be split in two. Again.

"Zekaj?" Hunter asked for his attention. The demon perked up.

"Yeah?"

"Are all demons well endowed or..." Hunter questioned.

"Well, the average for humans is like 5 ½ and a demon's average is like 9 or so. So I guess for human standards, yes."

"But that'd mean you were 5 inches above average," Hunter inferred.

"It's the voidborne genes baby," Zekaj cheekily smiled.

"It's something alright," Hunter laughed.

"Please, at least you didn't get ripped apart by my "Zecock"," Zekaj winked.

Hunter audibly sighed, "You did not just call your penis "Zecock","

"I did, I did," Zekaj grinned.

Hunter looked around and thanked the gods no one else was in the vicinity. Zekaj sat and finished his cookie and took a drink to wash it down. He picked up a second one and handed it to Hunter who took it from him.

"Wanna split this one?" Zekaj asked, holding up the third cookie.

"You can have the whole thing if you want," Hunter said, he could feel deep in his chest the demon desired the whole thing.

Hunter knew he was right as Zekaj grinned and took a big bight.

"I don't understand how you eat how you do and still have abs,"

"Voidborne genes baby!" Zekaj repeated himself, rubbing his abs. "Well just demon genes, but my family is full of larger than average demons in the muscle category."