Ch. 32 - What a Demon Wants

"Then you came in like a sailor with a heart that anchored me

And every day, I wake up grateful I'm no longer lost at sea"

"Into Me You See" - Katy Perry

A/N:

Due to compliancy reasons, all NSFW parts of HTTAD have been removed and are now only on Patreon:

Patreon.com/Mek_14

Sorry for the dissapointment, but in the end this is the best thing to do for my safety, the books safety, as well as my readers.

Update as of March 1st, 2022:

Since It's been half a year+ since making the decision to remove NSFW parts of How to Tame a Demon from the public, I have received nothing but harassment over this change. And as HTTAD grows in popularity, I have been receiving rude, negative, and down right hurtful comments and pms ever since. 

I try to delete them and move on with my day but it's not as simple as that. Those comments linger in my head and make me feel awful about myself. It keeps me from writing all of the time due to them, I just completely shut down and wonder why even continue if people are this upset.

I had removed NSFW parts due to overwhelmingly number of minors gloating over them reading it and the fact that Wattpad's stance on Mature/NSFW stories always seems to be up in the air. I couldn't sit back and let either of these happen so I removed them and kept them on Patreon only.

Yes I understand the disappointment but I truly can't keep reading these comments. From now on I will be stepping back from reading comments from early chapters and focusing on ones from later chapters. 

All I ask is before you send a comment and or pm about smut chapters, is to sit back and think. Is all of this hatefulness really worth telling someone to hurt themselves over not getting to read smut? That they're a shitty person and deserve death? Even going so far as to call them a homophobic slur?

-mek

After the two did the deed:

"That was amazing," Zekaj said, looking along the marks that continued to glow. "You're finally mine completely."

Hunter was too overwhelmed to even say anything, he could only smile. His neck was sore and he knew his underside would be tomorrow. Zekaj wasn't exactly small.

Hunter could feel the bond calm down as it took time to settle down. By morning they would feel the full effects of it. Whatever those might be.

"I love you, so much Hunter," Zekaj whispered, laying on top of the human.

"Zekaj," Hunter croaked. "I love you too but we really need to shower."

"Mmm. Later," Zekaj put his head in the crook of Hunter's neck, minding how sensitive it was.

"Ugh," Hunter acted like he was annoyed. Hunter watched as the glowing of their marks dimmed back down to their regular state and started to rub the back of the demon. He could feel the scratch marks on Zekaj's back and his face blushed.

"Zekaj you better get up or you'll end up getting stuck to me," Hunter laughed.

"Is that such a bad thing?" Hunter heard from Zekaj whose voice was muffled.

"When you try to get up in the morning and all your chest hair rips out, don't come crying about your lost manliness to me!" Hunter chuckled patting the large back of the demon.

Zekaj groaned and stood up from the bed. His muscular, naked body on display for Hunter to gawk at. His demon picked him up and they quickly faded through the shadows into the bathroom.

A blast of pale gold emitted from Zekaj's hand added a sound barrier to the bathroom as well. Zekaj quickly started the shower and he stepped in and finally set the human down.

Hunter was quickly pulled into the demon's chest as the hot water cascaded down their sweaty bodies.

"I love you," Hunter said into Zekaj's chest.

"I love you too," Zekaj said, kissing Hunter's forehead.

"What do you think the bond is going to be like?" Hunter asked.

"Slightly annoying probably. It's always tugging at us, wanting us to touch or kiss, and anything else in between. We'll make it work." Hunter agreed with Zekaj, knowing that the new effects of the bond they'd discover tomorrow would take time to get used to.

"If you can't walk tomorrow I'm sorry," Zekaj added.

"Guess you'll have to carry me around."

"You say that like I'd hate that," Zekaj teased.

Zekaj quickly started washing Hunter's hair and quickly moved on to his body. Zekaj, while Hunter wasn't paying attention, pricked his own finger and used some demon blood magic to send soothing energy through Hunter's lower body to help with the pain in the morning.

The demon cleaned himself quickly too and grabbed a towel to dry off Hunter. Hunter stepped out so Zekaj can do his trick of quickly becoming dry, shifting to his human form.

Hunter was carried back through the shadows to their room and placed nicely on the bed. Zekaj crawled on top and quickly went back to his position from before, shifting back to demon form at the same time.

His horns slowly dimmed and Hunter brushed his hand through Zekaj's hair. Each stroke caused his horns to brighten a bit then dim back down.

The dim glow slowly lulled the human to sleep. Zekaj felt his human's breath change and soon fell asleep to the rhythmic breaths.

As the mated pair slept, the bond grew and grew. For it was fate that brought them together and fate that was powering their bond.

Zekaj and Hunter's pairing had been destined for centuries.

And this was only just the beginning.

a/n:

Also check me out on twitter I tweet dumb shit about the two dumbasses yall love. @14MEK on twitter

Thanks for Reading!

-MEK