Inksgiving 2021

Inksgiving 2021 is here! November 22nd, 3 PM PT - November 24th, 3 PM PT

(Goals are after the copy pasta explaining what Inksgiving is <3 )

Inksgiving is an annual Tapas event where you can support me, your favorite creators and get something in return!

For 48 hours, every drop of Ink given to any creator will contribute to an overall goal. The more total support given during Inksgiving, the more you will get back as bonus Ink the following month. For example, if we reach 20 million in support given, Tapas will give you 20% of what you spent back!

Note: To participate in #Inksgiving2021, please remember to begin donating Ink no earlier than November 22nd, 3 PM PT (or else the Ink amount will NOT be added to the overall goal!).

Earn or Buy!

You can get Ink by buying Tapas Ink packs (special Ink packages will be available for the entire Thanksgiving week!) or earn Ink by playing games, watching ads or taking surveys. Find all options in the ink shop!

Thank you guys for all of the support the past year! <3 Here's to a great 2021! <333

Search for #Inksgiving2021 on social media to see more details on the event!

*****

Now that that copypasta is out of the way let's take a look at the goals!

25,000 Ink: Brand New Episode Uploaded ASAP

50,000 Ink: Bonus Chapter - Zekaj Learns How to Drive (Released ASAP)

75,000 Ink: Brand New Episode Uploaded ASAP

BONUS GOAL: 100,000 Ink - Book 2 Reveal Early

With each donation feel free to leave a comment alongside it with a question you'd like to see answered in a Q + A when HTTAD is finished :) (Obviously no huge spoilers n stuff)

I'll be watching the goal as much as I can as ink is donated. Though I do have plans for the 23rd (mainly just driving home for Thanksgiving, as well as some classes) I will try to be around my laptop as much as possible to upload ASAP.

As these bonus Chapters are uploaded, one chapter will be uploaded on Patreon as well to keep it ahead by 5 Chapters. *Cough* Patreon.com/Mek_14 *cough*

For more Information you can contact me on Twitter @14mek or Twitter.com/14mek

As well as:

For Wattpad, you can get to my account/HTTAD at: !!!!CHECK MY ANNOUNCEMENTS!!!! Wattpad deleted the link!

I would feel bad if I didn't say this as well. As we are still in a pandemic, I understand money is tight for many people as it's very tight for me too. You are not obligated to donate Ink at all, you're support with comments, likes, and subscribing means the world to me.

Again, Thank you for all of the support! <3

Have a great week and happy holidays!

-mek