Ch. 24 - A Demon and a Tight Space

[Mature Content]

!DISCLAIMER THIS STORY CONTAINS NO SMUT. FOR MORE INFO CHECK CH. 32!

The human left the gas station and headed back to the car and watched as the demon in the passenger seat smiled as their eyes met.

"You're not driving Zekaj."  Hunter said, opening the door, and pulling the demon out.

"Why nooot?"  Zekaj whined as the human pulled him back to the passenger seat.

"You don't even know how to drive Zekaj."  Hunter replied.

"Then teach me!"  Zekaj said through the window as Hunter got into the driver's seat.

"I'm not teaching you right now on the interstate."  Hunter laughed.

"You don't have to teach me too much!  I was there with you for drivers ed."  Zekaj continued to pout, looking out the window and occasionally looking at Hunter.

"You were there for the last part of the class where I just sat and did homework because I already drove with the instructor."  Hunter rolled his eyes.  Hunter pulled out of the gas station and they headed back off.

Zekaj continued to pout and look out the window.  Hunter continued down the interstate and occasionally made eye contact with Zekaj who would glance at him and immediately look away.

Hunter inched his hand over to Zekaj and wiggled his fingers inviting Zekaj to hold it.  Zekaj looked at it and growled and looked away.  Hunter continued to hold his hand out and soon Zekaj's warm hand met his.

"Damn you."  Zekaj mumbled as he rubbed Hunter's hand with his thumb.

"I'll take you to some abandoned parking lot and let you drive around a bit sometime.  That way you aren't capable of harming anyone."

Zekaj scowled at Hunter and quickly spat out.

"I wouldn't harm anyone!"  He seethed.

"Not on purpose!"  Hunter raised a hand in defense, still focusing on the road.

"Of course not, I don't just hurt people for fun."  Zekaj paused.  "Ok that's a lie BUT I wouldn't hit someone with a car.  That's for pussys.  I fight like a man.  Combat, magic, etc."  Zekaj huffed.  "It'd be kinda fun though..."

"Zekaj!"

"I'm not gonna do it!"  Zekaj threw his hands up.  "I'm just saying."

Hunter chuckled as Zekaj grabbed his hand and continued to intertwine their fingers together.

"I could put this down my pants."  Zekaj said, holding up Hunter's hand.

"Zekaj!"  Hunter laughed.  "I'd just squeeze it so hard you'd regret it."

"I said that out loud?"  Zekaj raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah."  Hunter replied.

"Oops."  Zekaj whispered to himself.  Zekaj quickly looked over at Hunter and smiled mischievously.

Before Hunter could react Zekaj leaned over to his ear and whispered.

"Not gonna lie, I'm kinda into pain."  Zekaj quickly play-bit Hunter's ear before pulling away.

At the same time, Hunter let out a moan before quickly covering his mouth before he lost control of the vehicle.

"Zekaj you can't just do that!"

Both the soulmates felt the bond start tugging, begging for them to touch in some way.  Zekaj grabbed Hunter's hand instinctively trying to satisfy the bond, but it was too late.  The bond wanted more.