Ch. 28 - How to Clean your Demon

[Mature]

!DISCLAIMER THIS STORY CONTAINS NO SMUT. FOR MORE INFO CHECK CH. 32!

Hunter couldn't move.

Something was keeping Hunter in place, and he didn't know what could have him stuck like this. His arms were trapped at his side and he couldn't pull them out.

As Hunter opened his eyes in a panic, he was relieved when he saw Zekaj's horns right in front of his face and the demon fast asleep on his chest. Hunter wasn't sure how they ended up in this position with Zekaj laying on top of him with his arms wrapped around Hunter's back.

Hunter pulled an arm out from Zekaj who growled in response and tightened his hold on the human. The human, in turn, ran his hand through Zekaj's dark hair, minding the horns whose normal glow was currently dimmed to help Hunter sleep.

Zekaj leaned into Hunter as he continued to sit in comfortable silence.

Sadly, the two had to be getting up for school.

"Zekaj," Hunter dragged out in a cooey voice.

Zekaj only replied with a growl, as the alarm on Hunter's phone suddenly went off.

Zekaj's head perked up as his eyes darted to the phone. Zekaj squinted his eyes towards the phone and frowned. Hunter saw how the normal glow of Zekaj's demon form had yet to come out. Only the iris or Zekaj's eyes were glowing dim, just like the ends of his horns.

The human gently glided his hand at the tip of one of Zekaj's horns. The ends looked like they were a dense pale-gold colored crystal. Hunter couldn't help but admire them.

Suddenly, Zekaj pulled a hand out from under Hunter and reached for his phone. Zekaj turned back towards Hunter's closet and chucked the phone across the room, deep into the closet with a thud.

The void demon turned to face the human, continuing to rest his chin on Hunter's chest. Zekaj's eyes were still dim, as well as his horns. Hunter knew they wouldn't start glowing normally till Zekaj woke up.

The pale-gold glowing irises were slightly hidden by Zekaj's droopy eyelids. The demon was tired, for now. Zekaj didn't need sleep, but Hunter knew once you got Zekaj to sleep, it was hard to wake him up.

"We got school Zekaj," Hunter whispered, roughing up Zekaj's hair.

"Hmpf," Zekaj said, putting his face into Hunter's chest.

"I need to shower Zekaj,"

"Can I join?" Zekaj perked up, Zekaj's eyes started to brighten and the iris and whites of his eyes started to be drowned out by the glowing pale-gold.

"Zekaj," Hunter sighed. Zekaj dug his face into Hunter's chest and groaned. The glow of his horns dimmed again back to how they were before.

It had been almost a week since Zekaj and Hunter had been at the institute. Tomorrow the two were going on their second date, it was entirely planned by Hunter. Zekaj had been bugging Hunter all week about where he was bringing him.

Hunter needed to get out of bed but that wasn't easy with the giant demon trapping him. He could just use magic to force Zekaj out of bed, but he didn't want to. Hunter sighed, he knew how to get Zekaj off of him, but wasn't sure if he wanted to go to those measures.

Was he ready?

Would Zekaj even like him.... Naked?

Hunter blushed at the thought of being naked around Zekaj. 

Then he thought of Zekaj naked, which he had caught slight glimpses of before but never completely.

"Ok..." Hunter whispered ever so slightly.