BCH#6 - Zekaj Learns How to Drive

Zekaj was doing one of the things he did best. That being pouting.

"I'm not a good driver dude, you'll survive someone else teaching you!" Hunter laughed from the back seat.

"Yeah but I'm being taught by him." Zekaj said with a snide tone.

"He's just my dad, Zekaj, he's not some evil monster. He taught me, he'll be able to teach you too."

"You said you weren't a good driver so why are we trusting him? Hmm?" Zekai turned back in his seat and glared at Hunter. Or at least tried too, he was very oversized for this car.

Trying to fit three demons into a car was not the brightest idea, but both Volveth and Zekai wanted to come. Hunter was squeezed right in between the two large demons. Which he was sure Zekaj wasn't happy with.

"Don't be mean to Jaxon, he's trying his best." Resident "Jaxon simp" Volveth defended him.

"And why do you say that? Hmm?" Zekaj tried to look back at Volveth but couldn't see past his traps.

"I- uh he uh fuck, uh he's just ya know a cool dude." Volveth stuttered, fidgeting with a hair tie as he put his hair up into a bun.

"We can keep a secret but you should act fast, don't want someone sweeping up your man when he moves to Wisconsin do you?" Zekai winked.

"W-what?"

"Can we please move on from this topic?" Hunter groaned, dragging his hands down his face.

"Yeah quick question, can this car hold us? Us three demons aren't exactly light, ya know?" Zekai asked, motioning towards the whole car.

"Yeah you're fat as fuck, might bring the whole thing down," Zekaj snickered.

"Hey! At least when I cuddle my future soulmate I won't be suffocating my mate when I cuddle with them," Zekai wacked Zekaj.

"At least I HAVE a mate," Zekaj barked back.

Both brothers went for a lunge on the other as Hunter backed away as far as he could in the small car.

"Hey Hey!" Jaxon suddenly said as the passenger side car door opened. "You kids need to settle down. No fighting in the car!"

Jaxon had walked away from the car for a bit after taking a phone call right as they got to the empty parking lot. Hunter assumed it was about something Jaxon didn't want him to know about, like his mother or sister.

"Kids? Zekai and I are both older than you," Zekaj said with a pointed tone, glaring at Jaxon.

"Yeah and do I need to bring up the fact that you started dating my son when he turned 18?" Jaxon got in the car, closing the door.

Zekaj didn't say anything, only glared with his arms crossed. If his glare was any sharper, Jaxon might have caught on fire.

"Heyyyy... let's not talk about that." Hunter said. "But to be fair, you guys left a bunch of demon summoning stuff out for anyone to read and didn't realize a demon was living in your house for two years."

"You two were sneaky!"

"How's a 400 pound demon sneaky?" Volveth asked.

"With magic!" Jaxon exclaimed. "Ok let's just focus on driving now."

Jaxon handed Zekaj the keys, the demon quickly snatching them right from his hand and shoving the key right into the ignition. Zekaj had seen Hunter do this enough times that he knew to turn the key to the start but before he could even turn the key Jaxon spoke up.

"Seatbelt and put your foot on the brake before you start the car. It won't start unless you do."

Zekaj mumbled something under his breath before doing as told. The car rumbled to a start.