Ch. 62 - Up to Date

Hunter slowly opened his eyes to his demon laying completely on top of him.

Zekaj had his face in the crook of his neck and arms wrapped around him in a tight hold. Moving wasn't an option to either of them as Zekaj wasn't about to budge and Hunter was not strong enough to pull out of his grip.

Not that he wanted to of course. Zekaj's hold on him was comforting as the warmth from his demon flooded through him.

Hunter was able to pull his arms out and brush his hand through Zekaj's hair as he rubbed his smooth back. Hoping it would wake the slumbering demon if it didn't though, it was still nice to feel Zekaj's strong back muscles.

There were still questions in Hunter's head that he knew he needed to ask Zekaj. Assuming Zekaj, himself still had some about the whole Institute situation. Hunter knew the truth about the whole situation and Zekaj deserved to know. It would be difficult to talk about but now that he had his demon back he felt like he could get through anything.

Feeling the stirring Demon start to shift, Hunter wasn't shocked to suddenly feel tiny kisses along his neck.

"Good morning?" Hunter asked unsure whether it was even morning. The sky was always pitch black to be fair.

"Mhm," Zekaj said as he began nibbling on Hunter's ear.

"Fuck," Hunter moaned before slapping his hand over his mouth.

Zekaj perked up and rested his head on Hunter's chest and cheekily smiled.

"What was that?" Zekaj asked mischievously.

"Nothing."

"I'm certain I heard something," Zekaj glided his hand along Hunter's bare chest, letting his finger get dangerously close to a nipple.

"Nope."

"Hmph," Zekaj got off the bed and stretched his back.

Casually watching from the bed, Hunter eyed the muscles as they stretched all across his body. He knew that Zekaj flexing his biceps was him just showing off but he wasn't complaining.

Turning back towards the bed, Zekaj threw the covers off Hunter and lifted him up.

In shock, Hunter yelped, "Hey!"

Zekaj kissed him silent before he could protest and brought him into the bathroom and began running a bath.

Hunter watched on as Zekaj tested the temp and began pouring in random soaps. Soon the bath was full and Zekaj undressed the little clothes he had on.

Stepping over to Hunter, Zekaj slowly glided his hands across Hunter's chest, his fingers lingering on the red burn marks that were slowly healing.

Watching as Zekaj's mouth opened like he wanted to say something, Hunter held his other hand. Zekaj and Hunter made eye contact before Zekaj Dropped his hand from his chest. Zekaj left it unsaid but his eyes had already said everything for him.

He knew that Zekaj wanted to ask about what happened after he was taken away.

Knowing that the two needed to talk it through, Hunter undressed as Zekaj picked him up again and slowly lowered them both into the bath. It would be easier to do in the comfort of a bubble bath.

Hunter wasn't even sure if you could call it a bathtub. It was more the size of a small. It was definitely designed around the fact that two large demons could need to be in it together. If it was the size of the tub at his old home, he knew that he would basically need to lay on top of Zekaj in order for both of them to fit.