Ch. 8 - Pulled Forward

If yall happen to notice a mistake with my writing or grammar please let me know!  I was completely out of it while editing this but I wanted to push out an update for yall!  Sorry for taking so long! (Also my "A" and "S" keys are broken a bit and sometimes don't work, so I hope I caught all the times I didn't notice that it didn't work! I'm going to reread this tomorrow to re-edit it.

Thanks! -MEK

"Fuck!"  Hunter thought, as he stared at his dad.  His dad had just told him that Aj's father, the Alpha of Salem Pack was at their home.

"We'll be fine, trust me Hunter."  Zekaj replied.  Hunter trusted Zekaj with his life, but couldn't help but feel worried.

"Well?"  His father asked again.

"Well?"  Hunter asked Zekaj.

"Obviously, we have no idea what he's talking about."

Hunter acted the best he could saying, "I don't know why he's here dad."

"Oh really?  Let's go ask then."  Hunter's dad went into the hallway before peeking his head into the door, "Coming?"  He asked.

Hunter simply nodded.

Hunter felt like he was walking towards his doom as he made his way down the hallway.  His head was filled with the worst case scenarios. 

Would they find out about  Zekaj?

Would they be separated?

Is the alpha going to arrest him?

"Hunter, you really need to stop worrying.  I already told you, we'll be fine.  They ain't got nothing on us.

"But how do we know that?  You could have missed something!"

"I didn't."

"But how do you know?"

"Like I said, This ain't my first rodeo."  Sometimes, Hunter hated how cocky Zekaj was.

Hunter continued following his dad as he made it to the stairs.  He could already hear his mom talking with the alpha.  Was he by himself?  Were the others here?  Oh god he can't do this.

"Hunter if you're really this worried-"  Zekaj paused.

"What?"

Hunter got no response.

"What Zekaj?"  Hunter asked again. 

"I could take control and talk us out of this."  Zekaj spoke.  "I know you probably aren't exactly happy about it happening last time, but I can get us out of this without the chance of you saying something dumb.  No offense."

Hunter thought about it for a moment.  He wasn't the best at speaking up for himself, and with an alpha in his house he knew he'd probably mess up and out them both. 

He made his final decision as he stepped off the final step and into the living room.  There wasn't just an alpha in his living room.  There was the Betas, Soon-To-Be betas, the Soon-to-be Alpha and the Alpha himself.  They were all staring at him.

"Do it."

Hunter immediately felt the effects of Zekaj taking control, as his soul fell back and Zekaj's came forward.  He was able to see through his eyes but couldn't move a muscle.

"They can't tell that you're in control can they?"  Hunter asked.

"Nope."  Zekaj said as he sat down on the couch, all eyes were on him.