Ch. 64 - Professor Zekai

"So, what do you like most about my brother?"

Hunter's eyes went wide with such a blunt question.

"W-w-what do you mean?" Hunter stuttered, his face going red.

"I mean exactly what I said," Zekai smiled mischievously. "Like what's the thing about him that makes you smile the most?"

"Uhhh," Hunter's face was burning hot and he knew it was probably bright red.

There were so many things about Zekaj that he loved. The way he held him tight whenever they cuddled, how he always smiles whenever their eyes connected, and even the terrible jokes he makes. Including the ones that were obnoxiously horny.

They all made Zekaj himself. And he truly loved every single thing that made Zekaj, Zekaj.

"I don't think I can pinpoint just one thing," Hunter said, unsure if he really wanted to have this conversation with Zekaj's brother of all people. Who knew what he would do with this information. But Hunter couldn't help but let it all spill out.

"He's very protective of me. I feel safe whenever I'm in his presence." Hunter smiled, looking at his bunched-up hands in his lap. "He makes me feel loved unlike I ever have before."

"Wow," Zekai said. "I didn't think my brother had that much love in him."

"Yeah he's very lovey-dovey and cuddly," Hunter grinned. "Don't tell him I said that."

"I won't," Zekai lied. "Ok moving on, what physically do you like about him?"

"There's more to someone than their looks," Hunter scoffed.

"Of course, of course, but I know you have an answer. And judging by how deeper your blush is getting, I'm correct."

Hunter hid his face in his hands, groaning at the fact that he couldn't hide anything. Why couldn't he just stop blushing all together?

"I'll stop, I'll stop," Zekai laughed. Hunter took his hands off his face and tried to calm down. "I already know the answer anyway, it's his pecs. We've all seen how you cuddle up to them."

Hunter groaned into his hands again and tried to hide his blush. His face was going to explode in embarrassment.

Zekai only guffawed at Hunter's reaction.

"I'll order you some water so you can calm down, are you hungry?" Zekai asked, standing up from the sofa.

"Just some water is fine," Hunter answered.

Zekai smiled in response and walked over to a small little candle, writing on a piece of paper Zekai wrote:

Two glasses of water, floor three, you know the spot. -Zekai

Zekai lit the candle and dropped the paper into the fire. It was then sent to the kitchen where their order would then be prepared and be brought up in a couple minutes.

Turning around, Zekai saw Hunter wasn't watching like him, but rather looking outside into the gardens.

Nonchalantly and unsuspiciously, Zekai wrote down on another piece of paper:

He likes how protective you are and how you make him feel safe. Also how you make him feel more loved than he ever has before.

Also loves the pecs dude. Gotta love our genes.

-Zekai

Dropping the paper into the fire, it was sent down to the gym to Zekaj who was working out and waiting for his brother to get the information he wanted.