35. No Spoilers - Fluff Drabble

Hi! Hope you enjoy! I tried not to add any spoilers in case anyone is watching or is planning on watching the show, Dark, on Netflix and it's a drabble! (Requested)

Warnings: kissing and one swear
Word Count: 470

It was past midnight when you and your boyfriend decided to watch Netflix. You brought out all the cuddly blankets and pillows, while Peter made the popcorn and even brought out a bowl of all your favorite candies.

You grinned to him as he set the bowls on the table and you picked up the remote, launching Netflix. Peter walked back to the wall, turning the lights off before sitting next to you.

"What do you want to watch?" You spoke up, turning to face him. Peter smiled to you, pressing a kiss on your forehead gently before glancing back to the screen. He knitted his eyebrows together slightly at the bright television screen, before letting out a hum.

"Want to watch Dark? I heard it's good." He asked you and you nodded back to him momentarily before clearing your throat.

"Can we cuddle please?" Your question made Peter let out an awe, and he spread his arms wide, smiling to you. You giggled before collapsing on top of him and laughing even more when he started to tickle you. "Stop, babe!" You yelped as he found your most ticklish spot.

Peter stopped instantly, smiling back to you before kissing the top of your head, "Alright, I'll start the show now." You tucked your head close to his neck as his arms wrapped around you and he pressed play.

You watched with interest as Peter drifted his hand up and down your arm in a calming way. As the episode went on, you became stuck with curiosity and so did Peter. As the next episode loaded to play, you glanced back up to him with a shocked expression.

"Well shit, this is going to be good." You worded out and Peter chuckled, nodding back.

"Yeah, it's about people travelling through time and all this stuff happens- well happened- and," You stopped him by kissing his lips deeply. The kiss was a surprise to Peter, but he eagerly accepted it, turning it into a long passionate kiss as the next episode started.

As you pulled away from his lips, you glanced down to them, smiling when you saw how they were almost puffy. Peter gazed down at you with a soft blush, "What was that for?" You raised your eyebrows back to him before moving your head to lay against his chest.

"Mm don't spoil it for me babe. Every time you even mention a spoiler or something, I think might be a spoiler, I'll kiss you." You rambled before grabbing onto the remote and going back to the start of the second episode.

Peter giggled under you, "I've never watched this either, how would I know any spoilers? I just think that Jonas might-" You interrupted him with another kiss, quickly.

"Babe, no spoilers please."