20. Sick - Fluff Drabble

Anonymous asked:

Hear me out, is really rare for the reader to get sick so when that happens she is CLINGY as fuck, like: can you please grab that for me? 🥺 And Peter is a sucker for that bc she usually doesn't need help and like to do things by herself, so he treats her like the most fragile thing in the universe and it's just pure fluff 🥰

hi anon! i hope you like this! this was so sweet to write about thank you for sending it in! 

Peter Parker x Reader (Fluff) No warnings :)

You sniffled again after you sneezed out. You groaned at the fact you were sick, it was terrible. You felt like you couldn't move without feeling even more exhausted. Peter sat next to you, tracing small circles into your back as you sniffled again and rubbed eyes. You sank into Peter's side even more as he kissed the side of your head, worried about you.

"Babe?" You moaned out, feeling a headache come on. Peter gazed at you softly, "Yeah?" His voice came out in a whisper. You sniffed again, coughing and turning your head away from Peter's. You leaned back into in after that, blinking slowly up to him.

"Will you grab the Tylenol for me please?" You mumbled out, feeling the headache start to worsen, making you rub your forehead. Peter kissed your cheek again before getting up slowly, laying you back on the comfy couch. His concern for you slowly rising as you asked him for help. You normally didn't ask for anything unless something was really wrong. He just hoped you would feel better soon.

Peter filled a glass with water and took a couple of capsules of Tylenol in his hands and walked back to you. He placed them on the coffee table next to the couch as he slipped his hands behind your back to slowly and softly lift you up. You slowly breathed out, as Peter held you up and placed a soft pillow behind you, smiling softly at you. The pillow supported your back to sit up and sip on the water, taking the capsules Peter handed to you.

You swallowed down the capsules, smiling lightly back to your boyfriend. "Thank you," You whispered, and tugged on Peter's hands, laughing lightly as he dramatically fell back onto the couch besides you. Peter grinned, happy to see you smile and leaned back to your cheek again, kissing it lightly.

You winced again as another wave of pain from the headache hit you and you cuddled closer to Peter, moving down and laying your head in his lap. Peter lightly held your cheek, as you closed your eyes. "Babe, I love you." You mumbled, feeling Peter begin to massage your head, he smiled at the sound of your voice, "Love you too, princess"