41. Coconut Cream Pie - Fluff/Intended Smut Oneshot

Anonymous asked:

Having dinner with May and she makes a coconut cream pie for you and Peter, everything is fine until she asks you if you liked the pie, turning your head to Peter and deciding to get a little revenge after he has been teasing you all day long and making you embarrassed, you smile and say: sure I love creampies. Peter chokes so hard on his food that he needs to get up to breathe again, while you are just sitting there acting like you didn't give a boner to the poor boy

Hey sweetie anon! Hope you enjoy! This was really fun to write, but please read the warnings. Peter Parker and Reader are above legal age in this story. Thank you :) 

Peter Parker x Reader (Fluff/Implied Smut)
Warnings: swearing, teasing and boner
Word Count: 1.3k

Fucking Peter Parker was fun and all, until you couldn't. He'd been teasing you all day, pushing your buttons in ways you didn't even know possible. The first thing he did when you showed up at his place was take his shirt off, because he was "too warm". He had grey sweatpants on as well, and fuck it, when you tried to cup his cock when he started to make out with you, he pulled away after biting down on your lip hard. The way he'd bite his lips, lick his fingers, any fucking action he did, you got horny. It trickled all the way down to his breathing – when you were laying on his chest, and he'd whisper and groan about all the things he wanted to do to you – and then cut off his sentences, only to leave you guessing and hearing his breathing.

You wanted to fuck him so bad. Tug his hair violently, bite down on his shoulder, claw at his back and downright fuck his cock. Fuck the romance, you just wanted sex, and maybe a snack afterwards if it goes on for hours. But no, you couldn't. He teased the fucking hell out of you the whole day, trying to make you snap – and you already did multiple times, but he didn't give up. He wanted to see you suffer in a twisted punishment that he enjoyed so much.

You were getting revenge. You needed to.

That fucking dickhead was going to understand your suffering just as you did. It didn't matter to you if you weren't going to jump his dick as fast, but just seeing him all hard and no reward would just make you smirk.

Seeing him beg for you to ease up; seeing him reach up at you, begging eagerly, tears brimming as you'd barely touch the tip of his cock. You'd chuckle, deny him, twice as many times as he did to you.

Dinner was quite lovely. You sat close to Peter, feeling the need to fuck him intensify as he clasped down on your thigh. You sipped the soup quietly as May set down her drink, grinning to the both of you. You politely spoke up, "This is lovely! What's the secret ingredient in this? Don't think I've ever had such a lovely soup, it's so creamy."

Peter glanced over to you confused at your enthusiasm. May's eyebrows popped up before laughing slightly, "Oh! It's probably the heavy cream. I added a few more drops of it with some dried basil for the taste." Her answer made you nod and smile before gazing over to Peter.

"Isn't it the best? How everything just melts in your mouth and drips down your chin, but you can't get enough and lick it all up, Peter?" His eyes widened as you leaned closer to him, innocently speaking of the soup, but now his face darkened, trying not to think of what you reminded him of. May, unaware of the tension between the two of you, giggled again in delight that you enjoyed the soup so much.

"I'll send you the recipe. Oh! Before I forget, I also made pie! I'll get it now since we're done with the soup." She stood up and walked away as you set you gaze back to Peter. You smiled sweetly to him, holding the spoon up to your lips and licked away suggestively and messily, maintaining your eye contact.

His grip on your thigh tightened incredibly as he groaned. "What the fuck are you doing?" He muttered to you, hoping May couldn't hear. You shrugged back to him nonchalant, setting your spoon down before you started to scoop around your lips and chin, smearing the leftover the soup onto two fingers before dipping them into your mouth.

You moaned softly, enjoying the flavor and texture, licking up and down your finger to collect every drop. Peter gasped as his face became red, his hand tearing away from your leg as he stared at you in shock and lust.

"You- you can't do that." He stuttered out as you pulled your fingers out of your mouth, sighing loudly. Your fingers drifted down your cleavage slowly, and teasingly in front of him, "Did I get any here?" You questioned, tilting your head back to him while pouting.

You tugged down on your shirt just enough for Peter to get a glimpse of your bra and he stood up instantly, coughing as May started to walk back into the room. You smiled at her after pretending to fix your shirt and she set the pie on the table. Your mouth dropped at the site of the pie, it looked absolutely scrumptious and you licked your lips, knowing Peter was watching you.

He sat back down after clearing his throat. May cut a slice for you and placed it on a new plate with other utensils and one for Peter before she sat back down, fixing herself a slice. You took a big bite of the coconut pie, and practically collapsed back against the chair dramatically and moaning.

"Wow, this is delicious!" You spoke up, licking your fork before dipping it back to the slice. Peter's hands grasped onto the table harshly, eyes widened as he watched you, almost frozen. May continued eating, giggling at your compliments.

"You're so sweet. I'm glad you like the food." She replied to you as you took another slow bite. This time you kept the fork in your mouth, eyes rolling back and head tilting upwards as you sighed and groaned.

"So good, I need more..." You trailed off, eyes glancing to Peter quickly to see the boner popping in his pants, ready to burst out. His neck became red too, and he closed his eyes, trying to calm himself down.

May smiled to you after she took a sip of her drink again, "You enjoy pie, I'm guessing?" Her question was so perfect, you couldn't hold the small snicker coming out of your mouth. You nodded to her, now gazing to Peter so heavily he felt his breath hitch.

"Sure, I love cream-pies."

The answer caused Peter to choke against nothing. He hadn't even tasted the coconut cream pie that May set out for him, because he was too busy trying not to fuck up. He stood up quickly, before his eyes widened, realizing that May might see his boner and he quickly tried to sit back down in the chair, but instead he missed.

He landed on the floor with a loud groan, and he rolled over so his ass was up in the air, and his face against the ground, coughing violently. One hand gripped his boner, trying to push it or ease it down as the other was waving up in the air as he tried to speak up.

You and May gazed down to Peter; a bit amused. "You need to send me that recipe too." You giggled to her, and Peter finally started to calm his choking down.

"I'm fine! I'm okay! And yeah, cream-pies are- fuck, ouch." Peter called out, rolling again as he bumped his head up against the inside of the table. You and May watched on in horror as his untouched plate of coconut cream pie barely tipped over the table and landed straight onto his crotch.

He yelped out in shock and gazed down at the ruined cream pie that was now covering his boner. He slowly stood up, gazing at the floor in humiliation and embarrassment. He clutched onto the plate, insisting he needed it to stay there as he slowly sat back down in his seat.

"Want a bite?" You offered to him, leaning over with the fork in your hand. And sure enough, Peter slowly opened his mouth, and bit down on the fork, eating the piece you gave him.

May awed at the two of you, "So sweet! You two make a great couple!" You thanked her as you fed Peter another bite. She went back out of the room, to get more water for everyone and you turned completely to Peter with a smirk.

"Don't fuck with me again." You whispered to him, and his eyebrows shot up in return and he shook his head in defeat.