39. Jeopardy and Pancakes - Fluff/Intended Smut Oneshot

Anonymous asked:

Oh ok! I'm doing well, thank you :) Can you write something about Peter texting the reader in the morning being like: hey babe, what's up? And she just casually sends a selfie in the shower with water dripping from her body without the towel so he has the perfect view of her tits. When Peter opens the picture, he has a mini heart attack because he's having breakfast with May and she almost sees your picture?

Hi sweetie! I wanted to write this one fast because it made me laugh so much, just imagining what Peter would do! Hope you enjoy :) I don't remember if the table in the movies is another material, so in this one shot, their table is wood. Peter Parker and Reader are over the legal age. Please read the warnings, thank you for sending this in :)

Peter Parker x Reader (Fluff)
Warnings: nudity, unsolicited nude picture, swearing, mention of sex and mention of a boner
Word Count: 1k

Peter smiled to his Aunt as she passed him the plate of pancakes. "So, how are things going between you and Y/n?" She asked kindly, while spreading the butter onto the stack on her plate. Peter's face went warm at the mention of you, and he realized he hadn't sent you a good morning text today.

"We're really good together, I think we're having a study session at the library today actually." He responded, smiling as he thought back upon all the "study sessions". Sometimes it was at the library, sometimes in the computer lab, in the park, and Peter couldn't forget about that one time in one of the helicarriers before a mission.

Aunt May continued, taking hold of the syrup and pouring it on top. "Oh, is it for history again?" She replied, causing Peter to nod quickly. She turned to the remote, turning the TV on to fill in the silence in the room now while they ate breakfast. The volume was raised after she saw it was Jeopardy, grinning at it.

Peter pulled out his phone before taking a bite, pulling up your texts. "Hey babe, what's up? We still on for today?" He sent it, setting his phone down next to his plate, with the lighting on full. He didn't bother to turn off his phone because you usually respond fast when texting.

After a minute, Peter glanced over to the phone while taking a big bite as May got distracted by the show on the television. It looked like you were typing now, so Peter picked up his phone, grinning while eating the pancakes.

When your message sent through, Peter felt shock rush through his system. "Oh!" He yelped out, gazing at the picture you sent him. You just got out of the shower, without the towel. There was water dribbling down from your neck, gliding over your exposed breasts. Your nipples were wet as well, casting down droplets of the steamy water, giving Peter one of the most perfect views of your chest.

His cock jumped up instantly, edging to get out of his jeans. His face automatically turned dark red, and he started to choke on his food, in shock dropping the phone back on the table, still with the bright screen facing upwards.

"Peter! What happened? Are you okay?" May started asked, jumping out of her seat in worry. She reached over, watching him as she grasped onto his face, and almost dragging him out of his seat, trying to see what happened. She pinched his cheeks, furrowing her eyebrows as he continued choking on his food, and she reached behind his back, hitting it harshly.

His eyes widened in fear and shock at the thought that she might see both the picture of you, and what it did to him. He shoved his hand down to his pants, trying to hide his boner.

"Do you need water? What's wrong?" She asked, quickly letting go of him.

Peter collapsed back onto his seat as May turned back onto the table, looking for his water. "Wait! Jeopardy! The- Aunt May! Look the answer is- it's PANCAKES!" He yelled, tearing himself out of the seat and practically launching himself on top of the table.

He landed with a bang, and he sighed in relief, knowing the phone was covered as Aunt May stared at him in utter shock. "Peter!" She exclaimed, massively confused and she started to feel angry. His foot landed into her plate, and his torso crushed whatever was left on the pancake stack, the butter was smeared onto his face now.

And the syrup soaked through his jeans, dripping onto the floor, creating the ultimate mess.

Peter shifted slightly, turning his head towards Aunt May, giving her a nervous grin. As he opened his mouth to somehow explain to her, he heard a loud creak. He glanced back down to the table, shifting again.

It snapped.

The whole table collapsed, bringing him, the wood, the pancakes all to the floor. Aunt May yelped out, taking a few steps back in shock. "What the fuck, Peter?" She let out, burying her face in her hands. Peter groaned in pain, put quickly pushed his phone into his pocket after locking it. He slowly stood up, gazing down at his appearance and what he did in annoyance and disappointment at himself.

The table parts creaked as he stepped over it, trying to clean himself up. He huffed out a short breath, trying to find a way to explain to Aunt May. She looked at him in deep concern as she crossed her arms, shaking her head.

"I'm just excited about Jeopardy." Peter shrugged apologetically. The two glanced over slowly to the television as the word was revealed. The word was pickles, not pancakes. The two stood in the kitchen for a moment silently as they both tried to process what happened.

"...I'll pay for it?" Peter offered nervously as May mumbled swears, turning around and leaving the kitchen. "You bet your ass you will!" She called back to him, and Peter jumped slightly, raising his eyebrows.

He was surprised that he made it out alive. He rushed back to his bedroom, staring down to his boner again as he thought about the picture you sent. His phone dinged again, and he pulled it out from his pocket, seeing it was from you.

He shook his head, grinning slightly as he sat on the floor, still icky and covered in pancakes, wood dust, butter and syrup. He wiped his face with the inside of his shirt, as his phone opened your message. The butter was mostly off his face now as he clicked on your message.

Fuck.

You sent another picture, this time you posed in the photo, putting a hand on your hip. Your leg was slightly lifting to reveal your backside, still dribbling in hot water. His attention instantly shot to your backside, and he held back a moan as he saw the marks, he put on you during a study session.

He typed back a message, standing back up and now in need of a shower. "Let me join in next time." He sent, shaking his head as he let out a surprised laugh at the events that already happened today.