21. Bored and Horny - Smut Long

Anonymous asked:

Heyy, how are you? How was your day? I was wondering if maybe you could write about the reader calling Peter just to ask if he could DESTROY her later, and our poor baby was at the avengers compound so everyone heard his girlfriend and are teasing the shit out of him. Soooo when he finally sees the reader is just rough sex bc of all the embarrassment he went through. My horny ass would love if there was spanking, light choking, and LOTS of dirty talking included.

Hi anon! I'm doing good :) thank you for asking! And let me just say this request—oh my goodness! Hope you like it! Feel free to send in any requests using my . Peter Parker and Reader are over 18 in this one shot. Please Read Warnings!

Peter Parker x Reader (Smut with Plot) Warnings: Peter is angry and embarrassed, lots of teasing from team, teasing/humiliation, dom!Peter, oral (female receiving), clothed male and naked female, somewhat demeaning pet names/nicknames, use of toy, spanking, light choking, dirty talk, nudes, mask kink/play, food play, and use of spider webs. (Please read the warnings! If you are uncomfortable with them, please Do NOT Read!) Word Count: 3k

You hummed, feeling bored and horny. That was a very powerful combination, which ultimately led to your boyfriend's embarrassment at work. You already treated yourself today to random things, all which were fun but would've been better with Peter. You grinned to yourself when you stood up, and marched over to the ice cream you bought, in the freezer. You scooped up the ice cream in a perfect action, placing it on one of the cones you bought from the store as well.

Licking and enjoying the ice cream, you brought your phone's camera to your lips. You pressed record, winking into the camera, leaning down and licking a long swipe of ice cream, that messily dripped down your lips and chin. You did it over and over again, adding exaggerated moans of enjoyment and pleasure. You leaned away from the ice cream cone slowly and licked up your lips sloppily. You glanced back to the camera, and down to your cleavage, and with your other hand you scooped up the droplets of ice cream with two fingers. And with a cheeky grin, you placed those fingers into your mouth, sucking and moaning again.

You smirked as you pressed send to Peter, and strolled back to the living room, after you cleaned up the ice cream mess. Twenty minutes went by with no response and you started to get even more bored when you realized there was absolutely nothing else on your to-do list. You strolled over to the bathroom, turning the faucet on with a sigh, settling to go for a steamy bath.

You still held onto your phone, wanting to call Peter to check if he saw your video. Once the bath was all hot and ready, you soothed yourself in, sighing out from the heat. You unlocked your phone again, after drying your hands on the towel next to the tub. You paused before clicked Peter's number to call him and choose to take more photos to send him. You wanted to hear his reaction to them, and you were just horny.

You took a photo of your entire body in the first picture, the next was a close up of your chest, and the next... You were now smirking just thinking of his possible reaction. You sent all the photos to him, quickly calling him after. You sighed out, waiting for him to answer the call. He finally answered, and before he could say anything you spoke up, "Peter, when are you coming back? I'm so ready for you to destroy me. Mm, and maybe we can use that new toy we bought, uh please come back soon Peter."

Peter froze at your voice on speaker. He wasn't even the one to answer the phone, instead it was Bucky. The two of them stared at each other in shock as you continued to speak, "I want you to fuck me so hard that I won't walk for a week, babe." Peter's face was dark red in shock and embarrassment. He felt like he couldn't breathe as Bucky, Tony, and Sam stared back to him with smirks on their faces.