28. Don't - Angst with Happy Ending Drabble

Anonymous asked:

Since that anon requested something related to domestic violence, I was wondering if you could write about getting in a huge fight with our spidey boy, and suddently he lifts his arms to do something, like fix his hair bc he's so mad? Idk, it's up to you, but then the reader turns her face around cause she thinks he's gonna hit her since she once witnessed domestic violence against her mother when she's little, it's like a reflex... I'll totally understand if you don't wanna write about that!

hi anon! hope you like this one! it's sort of angsty haha! thank you for sending it in. feel free to send in any requests you guys would want to see! 

Peter Parker x Reader (Angst with Happy Ending)

Warning: yelling, cursing, mentions of domestic violence (please Do NOT Read if you are uncomfortable with the warning)
Word Count: 454

"Peter! You can't just swing into action when you have no idea what you're up against! It's reckless!" You yelled at Peter, feeling scared and angry that he just did that. Peter groaned back at you, annoyed that you were complaining and lecturing him.

"No, you don't get to tell me what to do! I'm fucking Spiderman! I can swing into anything! And you're just an ordinary person! What is it? Are you jealous of me? That I can do that, and you can't?" Peter shouted back, feeling his face go red with anger. You blinked back at him, dumbfounded that he actually thought that.

"Are you kidding me? Why would I want to have fucking superpowers when I know this is how people act like with them? Do you even think about the people waiting for you at home?! Do you think about how worried May gets when you leave? And I'm always there to help her, when I'm worried too!" You cried out loudly to him, pacing back and forth in the abandoned alleyway. Peter sighed out exaggeratedly at your argument.

"Are you saying that you don't want me to go out there? I'm on the fucking Avengers team! I'm not just a friendly neighborhood Spiderman anymore! Don't you get it? I have to do this, no matter what you and May feel! You guys don't understand me!" Peter disagreed back to you, grunting and swinging his hand up to pull at his hair.

You flinched back at his action, turning your face away from him in fear. "Don't!" You yipped out, feet stumbling behind you. When nothing came, you opened your eyes lightly, peeking over to Peter. His facial expression was down, incredibly sad by your reaction. "Babe?" He questioned quietly, completely forgetting about the argument. You sniffled back a little, starting to feel like you might cry, "Thought you were going to hit me..." You trailed off, sniffling loudly.

Peter slowly walked to you, shaking his head "No" frantically. "No babe, I wasn't, why'd you think that?" He questioned worriedly, reaching your figure and holding your hands.

You looked down, not wanting to see his face. "Uh, my mom- sorry. My mom's boyfriend used to hit her when I was younger. It just sort of stuck with me." Peter's face softened even more at your words. "Babe, I'm so sorry, come here." He responded, opening his arms up for you to hug him. You stepped forward into his hug, squeezing him tightly into you.

"I was just scared Peter. I don't want to lose you." You murmured to him. He hugged you harder, "You won't lose me, and I will never hurt you, babe. I love you."

"Love you too, babe."