43. November Bet Part 1 - Angst with Happy Ending/Smut

​ Someone asked:

Can you write something where peter is dating the reader and she's an avenger with similar powers to Wanda meaning she can read his mind and for the past two weeks peter has been horny as fuck and it's driving him nuts cus he made a bet with Sam and Bucky to see who could survive the longest during no nut November so he's trying to resist the urge to jack off but the only thing that will calm him down is y/n but she had to go on an emergency mission and won't be back till later so he just lays in his room crying cuz everything hurts sorry if this is too specific you don't have to write it if you don't want to 🖤

Hey there hun! Hope you enjoy! Thank you for sending this in. Just a note: I have no idea how boners feel after a certain amount of time, but I'm assuming it's really painful since it's a muscle straining itself?? (i think lmao) But this was interesting to write since I usually put more humor in my writing, and this one turned out sort of sad! Everyone is over the legal age in this piece.

Peter Parker x Reader [Angst with sort of happy ending]
Warnings: boner, pain and swearing
Word Count: 1.6k

Peter regretted the bet so much now.

It happened back on the 31st of October, when everyone was resting about, eating junk food and candy. Sam and Bucky had been teasing Peter for almost two weeks now after catching you and Peter getting a bit steamy in one of the weaponry rooms, and he wanted pay back. Peter thought he could control himself for a month because obviously he was able to do it before he reached puberty, so it should be fine! But fuck, did he regret it now, making a bet with Sam and Bucky to see who could survive the longest following the No Nut November challenge.

Day one was normal, he had so much confidence. He only let himself kiss your cheek though, and glance over to you when you would dress during the morning.

But now, two weeks in, he couldn't fucking handle it. You were too hot. Tonight, was a gala event for Pepper and Tony starting a charity for children with heart problems which would start funding research into heart disease, and funding families who couldn't afford treatments. You were wrapped in a silky flowing dress that Peter wanted to drool over. The small peaks he'd see over you twirling around, dancing to the classical music, and the fabric would outline your ass perfectly. Fuck, it was too much for him.

He had too many thoughts about it though. He wanted to reach out and squeeze you, spank you, trace every part of your body with his tongue. He wanted to devour you tonight; he wanted to fuck you out of your mind only to bring you back to another orgasm after the last.

Yes, the boner was showing very much.

It didn't help when you'd look over to him worriedly, and he knew you could hear every single thought of his. It was your power, but you called it a curse. You spoke to him a few days before about how you heard his pleas to make love to you once again, but you reminded him of the bet and what he would have to do if he lost.

The loser had to streak and run across the outdoor gardens of the Compound at any time the winner felt like it; only once though. Peter thought about losing constantly, wishing he could lose, but he knew he shouldn't. He couldn't let Bucky and Sam win like that, after them teasing him for so long. It would be humiliating, sure, Peter didn't care much about that. But he cared about it humiliating you as well, he didn't want them to tease you about it too.

"Baby, want to leave?" You mumbled to Peter, causing him to flinch out of his trance. Peter gazed down at your body for a moment, and cleared his throat, flushing immensely while he looked away. Your curves... he was so in love with everything about you.

"Mm, yeah sorry about this." Peter signaled down to his boner and he could just imagine how some people had already saw it and started speaking about him, but he just needed to leave. You nodded sympathetically back to him, reaching out and grasping his shoulder to comfort him.